~Chapter Nine~ (Zane's POV)

I sit there stunned why is he here and why did he wrap his arms around me???
"Why did you leave Zane?"Travis asks
"B-B-Because" I said nervously
"You could've told me why you were having a nosebleed."Travis said now messing with my hair.(he is still behind Zane)
"I know.."I said shyly
"Then why didn't you tell me?"Travis asks
"Because I was embarrassed..." I said
"About what Zu Zu~" Travis said flirtatiously
"Uhh....umm..." I said blushing red
Travis runs one of his hands through the back of my head and starts at my neck and I get chills.
"Well?"Travis asks
"Because....I uh....because....I...."I said fumbling with my words
"Because you?"Travis asks
"Because I like you..."I said scared on his response
"I like you too!"Travis said smiling
"R-really?" I said smiling from under my mask
"Yup~"Travis said sitting on the couch now.Travis pulls my mask down and kisses my lips and than I kiss back and immediately take off my mask.Travis gets on top of me and we are having a full blown make-out session we pull apart for air and a string of saliva still connecting our lips.Travis continues to kiss me and we keep pulling apart for air soon we stop kissing and we watch a movie of course he chooses a scary movie and we ended up cuddling. Seems how I'm smaller then him he picks me up and sets me on his lap,he hold me and I lay my head on his chest then I feel him kiss my head.
"I love you my Zaney bear~"Travis said and holds me closer to him I feel my face heat up
"I love you too Travi~"I said shyly but then kiss him on the lips he kisses back and then few hours later he has fell asleep holding me I grab the remote and turn the tv off I get up trying not to wake him up and I grab a blanket then I sit back down on him with the blanket and he wraps his arms back around me and then I snuggle up against him and I fall asleep.
~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~
I feel someone kiss my neck and then they play with my hair I let out a soft moan because they are playing with my hair while kissing my neck I feel them smile against my skin.
"Morning Zane~" I hear Travis say
"Morning handsome~" I said then I open my eyes and I'm still sitting on his lap.
"I'm gonna go cook you breakfast~"Travis said as he lifts me up and sets me down.I get disappointed as he leaves to go to the kitchen.
"Baby don't leave!~"I said not realizing what I said
"Cutie I have to cook you something!~"Travis said and kisses me on the lips then is about to walk away till I stop him by jumping on him.
"Don't leave pwease!"I said trying to get him too stay
"I will be right back baby I promise!" Travis said then I gave in
"Aww~fine but you owe me~"I said as he leaves to go to the kitchen
"Okay!~"Travis said then starts cooking
~~~~~End of Chapter nine~~~~