~Chapter Twelve~(Travis POV)

(This is gonna be a fun chapter to write XD) I stand there and look at Dante and then Zane starts yelling at Dante.
"DANTE DON'T EVEN START!!!!"Zane said yelling at Dante.
"WHY????BECAUSE YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER IS SOFT IM SOFT!!!!!????"Dante yelled at Zane and that got me so mad my blood boiled and I probably looked like I was gonna kill someone because Zane let go of my hand and looked frightened so did Dante then I realized I was in my warlock form my eyes were dark purple and my skin was grey.
"DONT YELL AT MY ZU ZU!!!!!!"I said in my demon voice then punched Dante which made him fly to my house which was right next to Zane's (they still live with eachother I just made Travis say his house but honestly I don't know who's house is near Zane's so let's just say their house)
Dante gets up and runs to me and punches me and I kick him then punch him in the face I grab him by the collar of his shirt an pick him up to me even tho he's like 2 inches shorter then me.
"Don't.You.Ever.Mess.With.Me.Or.My.Zu Zu!!!!!"I scream at him and drop him I turn back to my normal self and Zane runs to me and hugs me I smile and kiss the top of his head.I look over at Dante and don't feel bad for what I did he deserved it....He had two black eyes and he was bleeding a lot.
~~~~Time Skip~~~~
Dante went to the hospital and he's lucky I didn't take another punch at him or he would be dead.He shouldn't have yelled at Zane and trust me I love my Zu Zu~ but right now Zane is sleeping and I'm honestly bored Laurence is with Garroth watching TV and I'm in my room eating tacos.I get a text from Dante.
~~~~~Text Board~~~~~
D:What's wrong with you Travis?!?!?!
T:What do you mean? You yelled at Zane!!
D:So?
T:He's.My.Boyfriend.
D:Not for long he isn't. 😈
T:What???
T:Dante what do you mean??
T:Try anything and I will hurt you!!
~~~~End of Text Board~~~~
I run to Zane's house and I open his door because he gave me his front door key.I walk in and check on Zane.
"He's still asleep..."I whisper to myself
"Travis.....stop...."Zane mumbles in his sleep and I smile at my Zu Zu~ I sit next to him and kiss his cheek and he smiles and wakes up.
"Hey Travis what are you doing here?" Zane asked
"Because I love you~"I said and hugged him
"I love you too~"Zane said and kissed me I kissed back and he leans against me I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer too me and I kiss the top of his head.We end up falling asleep like that for a few hours I wake up from a text from Lucinda.
~~~~~Text Board~~~~~
Lu:Travis Dante asked for a love potion so he can use it on Zane so I'm just warning you that if Zane needs a drink you give it too him!!
T: Okay!!! Thanks Lucinda!!
Lu:No problem! When I heard you were dating Zane and he asked for a love potion to get Zane to like Gene I had to warn you!!
T: Thanks again!
~~~~~End of Text Board~~~~~
I hold Zane closer and kiss his head.
"You will always be mine Zu Zu~"I said
"Tr..vis.....I...w.uv...y.ou..."Zane mumbles in his sleep
"I wuv you too."I said smiling
I hear something in the kitchen and I get up and laying Zane down.
"Travi Bear don't leave..."Zane said quietly
"I won't I promise."I said and I kissed him and went out in the kitchen to see Gene pouring the love potion in a glass and he pours orange juice in it. I watch Gene hide and put the things away I grab the drink and take it to Zane.Zane reaches for the drink and he takes it and drinks it all in one gulp.He then closes his eyes and opens them and there is pink tint in his eyes and he immediately gets up and shuts the door and locks it I smirk and he goes over to me and starts kissing me I feel him reach up my shirt I blush but let him continue he makes his way to my neck and attacks it and tries finding my sweet spot he soon finds it and abuses it he licks it and I moan then he reaches down my pants I moan loud and next thing you know he shuts his eyes and opens his eyes the tint is gone and he stares at me and blushes he removes his hands from out of my shirt and pants he sees white goo on his hand and I blush uncontrollably I came in his hand....He goes washes his hands and then when he gets back I give a nervous smile.
"What happened Travis?!?!"Zane asked  nervously
"Gene put love potion in your drink that I gave you and seems how you drank it you were put under a potion and you did that..Also-----"I said getting cut off by him
"I gave you a hickey?!?!?!?"Zane said panicking
"Yeah but it's okay.."I said blushing red and smiling
"Did you like it???"Zane asked
"Yup!~" I said smiling at Zane still
"If you say so..."Zane said and he kissed me and I kissed back completely in love with him...(this chapter was 937 words but after this a lot more but yeah bye)
~~~~End of Chapter Twelve~~~~