~Chapter Six~ (Zane POV)

I wake up and see white hair and feel a face on my chest I look down and Travis is sleeping on me oh my Irene he's adorable why does he have to be dating Kaitlyn...? I grab the remote while my other arm is still holding him and I turn the TV on I watch My Little Horses and mess with Travis's hair....How I love him so much....I hear him mumble but I don't pay any attention to it and I continue watching My Little Horses and mess with his hair.
There is a knock on the door then the door opens (beause magically the door unlocked XD)
"Hey Zane!" Aphmau said as she walks in the door and then sees Travis and Zane cuddling, Zane stops messing with Travis's hair but then Travis holds on too Zane tightly.
"Hey Aph..."Zane said as quiet as he could be.Aphmau just stares at them.
"This is too cute...."Aphmau scream whispers.
"What do you want Aphmau?" I ask quietly
"I'm having a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come."Aphmau replies
"Yeah sure let me guess you want him to come too?"I ask pointing to Travis
"Yeah.Can you please tell him when he wakes up the party is at 8:00 pm"Aphmau said
"Yeah I will tell him bye Aphmau cya."I said
"Bye."Aphmau said as she closes the door and leaves
I mess with Travis's hair again and continue watching TV and Travis's grip loosens.(I have no idea if you guys can picture them cuddling like the description said but I can and its adorable I can't really find a picture online but I will try and draw one)
Travis wakes up and unwraps his arms from around my neck and rubs his eyes. I stop messing with his hair and about to put my shirt back on but then Travis stops me and he wraps his legs around my waist and places his head on my shoulder.
"Can you please mess with my hair again...?" Travis asks in a raspy voice because he just woke up
"Yeah but Aphmau came by when you were still sleeping on me and she said she's having a party at 8:00 pm"I said
"Oh well you should get ready."Travis said getting off of me
"So should you"I said getting up and ruffle up his hair and I walk into my room and put new clothes on. (basically the same clothes just clean XD)Travis walks in my room when I'm about to put my shirt on.
"Sorry to intrude but do you have any clothes I could borrow I don't feel like walking to my house." Travis asks
"Yeah I think"I said so I go to my closet of clothes I don't wear and I pick out a grey jacket and a white shirt and some black pants I toss them to him and he starts to strip down right in front of me.I have a nosebleed and I blush half to death but my mask covers it.
"What do you think Zane?"Travis said as he makes a stupid pose on purpose in the clothes
"Y-y-you look g-good" I said stuttering because how cute he looked
"Okay let's go!"Travis said as he runs to the front door.I slip on my shirt and follow him as we walk to the party I see Kaitlyn make a motion for Travis to go to her.
"I got to go I will see you in the party"Travis said as he ran to Kaitlyn
I walk to the party and walk inside Aphmau's house.
~~~~~End of Chapter Six~~~~~