|Chapter One|

"Garroth! Stop, what're you doing?"

"You mean Travis? We aren't even dating! What's the point?"

"Just stop! I can handle him on my own, y'know."

"You still can, but you can't just barge in and start boarding up my door. I've gotta make my own decisions. If I ever need you, I'll call you -- promise."

"No worries, I know."

"Suppose I could continue watching My Little Horsies..."

"Hello?"

"What do you want?"

"Why? Did all your friends leave you behind?"

"What makes you think I'm not busy?"

"Touche. Alright, fine, I'm not doing anything. That doesn't mean I feel like hanging out right now though."

"H-Hey! I do get out... Maybe not as much as you guys do, but that's not the point. I still don't feel like going out. Now, could you leave me alone?"

"Depends on my mood."

"Ugh, stupid! Whatever, I'm hun-"

"N-Nevermind... I can wait another day or two to eat..."

"Nope. I'll wait until tomorrow, or the next day."

"Let me go you pervert!"

"T-Thank you... I... I didn't know what'd I do if you weren't around."

"To Aph's house. She wanted me to help her move some boxes to her room."

"Right... Thanks."

"Good idea. I'll remember that."

"Jeez, I didn't know a bed frame had so many parts."

"T-Travis! What the hell are you doing?"

"Um... N-No?"

"Oh my Irene..."

"Morning..."

"No thanks, I'm just going to head home..."

"I think I'm good, but thanks for the offer. Tell Aphmau I better have my cupcakes delivered to my house this afternoon."

Travis tried his best not to get angry. Every single day he couldn't stop his mind from wandering to Zane.

He hated Ein so much, it made him want to murder the man with his own bare hands.

Finally, gaining the confidence to face the others, the albino stood up and opened his door. He walked out, entering the living room. All heads turned, eyes widening when they saw Travis.

"Hey, you ok?" Laurance asked, approaching Travis.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's figure out where Ein is."

{my plan is to update every single day this week until the next saturday, and then go back to updating every saturday. bc it's spring break for meh and i'll give you more fanfiction!}