|Chapter Two|

"So, do you really think Travis might be there?"

"Yeah, well I am."

"Well, it's kinda a long story... But they had seen me in one of the dresses, and wanted me to work here so... I did."

"Well, I'm not exactly in a bad mood, and I don't want to be in one."

"Hello you two gentlemen! How may I help you today?"

"Okay, enough about me in a dress -- what are you two going to order?"

"It was Travis and Dante. Hell no."

"Can I get you two anything to eat?"

"Definitely. If he still had it, I would've made sure I lived far away from him."

"I know we didn't get along in the past, but it's nice now."

"Fine. I'll have you know I'm gay-"

"And I do like somebody."

"Travis."

"Yeah, see you around!"

"Oh, hello KC."

"Yes, I've been eating regularly. I just suppose I lost a few pounds."

"Thanks... I appreciate it."

"Wait, what party?"

"Okay I suppose it wouldn't hurt to go..."

"Fine... Only one cupcake."

"I said I was going to come, why would I lie?"

"Okay, that seems like something I might do -- but I didn't this time, so ha!"

"H-Hey Travis..."

"'Mean, I didn't think it'd be a bad idea to come."

"Oh... I don't really laugh too often, but some things just get me."

"Uh... What is there exactly?"

"Travis, no. We are not."

"Yeah don't try that again."

"That's if we get married -- what if I'm not even gay?"

"You wish."

"N-No! I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking ab-about!"

"No, you stay back there."

Travis remembered the sleepover, the one where he had constantly flirted with him, causing the poor boy to become flustered. He could see the freckled boy's face turning red, even if his mask was on.

The ravenette would tuck a strand of hair behind his ear, revealing how red the tip of it was. Then he would make a sassy remark, which made Travis lose a bit of confidence. But, it wasn't long until the albino turned the tables.

"So, Travis, you'll be walking by the pier, keeping an eye out for either of them. Make sure you don't see any one suspicious or that might've hung out with Ein." Aaron explained.

"Got it." Travis nodded.

"Text me if you see anything." Aphmau said, waving her phone from side to side. "I'm the one keeping an eye on all the messages and alerts."

"Ok." Travis took out his phone, making sure it was only on vibrate, not to draw attention.