|Chapter Five|

"Travis... Where are we going?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks,"

"I just wish Aphmau didn't pick these shoes."

"What now?"

"T-Travis... It's beautiful..."

"Did you decorate this yourself?"

"Wow... It's literally magical..."

"Thank you Travis. This has been the best date ever..."

"Travis..."

"Of course, I love you too!"

"Gah! Aren't I heavy?"

"Thank you so much for this, it's been the best night of my life."

"Laurance, he's your boyfriend,"

"Hi Travis."

"Garroth, you need to stop being so protective over Vylad and I. We're out of High School and College, it's time to move on and let us live our lives. Like I told you before, you can still be there for us, but you can't treat us like puppets and control everything we do."

"Don't apologize to me, it should be Travis."

"Now that that dilemma has been solved, what do you guys want to do today?"

"The Arcade?"

"I have been that one time when Aphmau was on her date with Aaron. But, other than that, I haven't been..."

Aphmau wiped her makeup off, her cheeks stained with tears. She sighed, tossing the makeup wipes into the trash.

"So emotional... Periods suck." She seethed through gritted teeth, adjusting her pants.

She walked out, going to her room. She didn't feel like facing the boys, ashamed of having a sobbing fit in front of them.

It was strange, Aphmau didn't have any other girls to rely on at the resort. She wished she had Zane, he was the closest thing she had to a girl.

She brushed her bangs out of her eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh Zane..." She sniffed. "I hope we get you back soon."