|Chapter Eleven|

"E-Ein..."

"Why? Why are you doing this again? You've done so much, why again?!"

"You weren't lying after all..."

"When you broke up with me, you had even said that was the end... I should've listened to my gut."

"Extraordinary?"

"You wish, pathetic mutt."

"D-Did you?!"

Travis laid on the couch, still unconscious.

Aphmau, Aaron, and Laurance sat on the remaining couches.

"I can't believe... Ein really had to do that? Now we're not even allowed to touch Zane!" Aaron groaned.

"Look, I personally don't like One Eye-" Laurance glanced over at Aphmau, who was glaring at him. "-Zane, but even I agree. It's too much."

"There must be another potion on him." She spoke up. "A shocking potion, if that's what it'd even be called."

"That means two potions have been given to him. But, the love potion seemed to be fading..." Aaron replied. "Didn't you see the way he looked at Travis? He looked relieved, almost like he wanted to cry from happiness."

"Unless the love potion is temporary and the shocking potion is a forever potion..." A voice groaned.

They all looked over to Travis, seeing him slowly sit up, wincing every few seconds.

"Travis! Are you ok?" Aphmau asked, frowning.

"It hurts, but it'll go away." He shrugged. "The love potion must be temporary, so it would start fading after a few days. But, as for the shocking potion... We really have to get him back sooner. Like, basically right when the actual game starts. If we wait too long, then that shocking potion will last forever... That is if we make a reversing
potion, which Lucinda would understand how to make."

"I can text her and see what she can do." Aphmau said, grabbing her phone from beside her.

Travis stared up at the ceiling in pain.
It hurt. He missed Zane.