|Chapter Seven|

"I'm no sure. I think I'm just going to wait until Travis stops by to pick me up and go from there,"

"But I really do like how you did my hair... Do you think you can do it more often?"

"Yes, I do. In fact, I'd like you to do it tomorrow."

"Awesome!"

"Thanks again KC. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Kawaii ~ Chan did my hair."

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"Thanks Travis."

"What're you doing here?! I thought you were gone!"

"Please stop..."

"We can talk this out..."

"Please, no!"

"Don't do it!"

"No..."

"...ein..."

"So, today, Laurance you're going to go out with Travis and patrol the area. Aphmau is going to go hang out in a store not too far away and keep an eye out if they come inside." Aaron explained. "I'll be hanging out in the lobby to see if they pass."

Everyone nodded, exiting their hotel. They headed to their designated areas. Aphmau entered the shop, passing through a few aisles. She stopped to browse a rack of skirts, hoping to look as normal as possible.

She glanced out of the corner of her eye to see Ein staring at her, glaring. She noticed beside him that Zane was giggling, not paying any attention to a bothered Ein.

Aphmau looked away, shuffling towards a rack of tank tops instead. She felt scared and her heart was racing.

She quickly sent a text to Aaron, alerting him that the couple was at the shop. Aphmau took a deep breath before slipping out of the shop, pretending that she didn't actually need anything in the first place.

But she didn't realize Zane was following her.
Were they all in danger?