|Chapter Thirteen|

"Such a kinky motherfucker..."

"You heard me!"

"You're just a kinky motherfucker, a horny ass bastard! What's even my point, anyway? Trying to get your revenge? Well it's too late for that. I'm just your sex slave. I can't consider this revenge."

"Oh I most certainly will have fun..."

"I texted Lucinda." Aphmau entered the room, phone in her hand. "Now all I have to do is wait for her to call me and-"

A puff of glittery purple smoke exploded throughout the room, causing everyone to cough and fan the air.

"Why call when I can just appear?" When the cloud disappeared, Lucinda stood there, looking as gorgeous and witchy as ever. "So, forever potions?"

"Lucinda!" Aphmau squealed. "Yes! We need to figure out a reversible potion to get rid of a forever potion."

Lucinda frowned, but slowly nodded.

"I do know how to do it..." She bit her bottom lip, resting her staff against the wall. "But it's going to take at least a week or two."

"We have 27 more days. It's fine, Lucinda."

"Perfect! That should be plenty of time to get the potion done then." She grabbed her staff, suddenly feeling brighter. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go gather ingredients. Text me if anything goes wrong!"

Another puff of smoke, this time blue, cascaded into the air. Glitter rained down onto the floor, leaving everyone sparkly.

Travis stared at his cupped hands, now full of glitter.
Sometimes Zane liked glitter.