PLEASE READ // DELETING LATER

HELLO EVERYBODY!

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG...

~

For a while, I've been thinking about editing my THGP series...

There were always so many comments that I forgot something, needed to fix something, should add something, and an equal amount of those wanting a sequel to my final fanfiction, Mockingjay: Prim.

Over the past couple of months, I've been wanting to REWRITE the entire series, so that I'd not only be editing to find all the mistakes, but add scenes, perhaps add characters, develop the characters a whole lot more, and overall, improve my writing!

I was still in middle school at the time of writing THGP, and I know there are so many errors. I can never read through it without cringing, to be completely honest, and am so grateful that people are willing to read my old work <3

~

So now, I want to call for you all for help. Yes. Every single reader. Please PLEASE don't be shy.

I'm going to be rewriting all three of my fanfics over the next year:

The Hunger Games: Prim

Catching Fire: Prim

Mockingjay: Prim

I have already saved many many suggestions that you guys have left, but would like to hear from everyone. What would you like more of? Less of? Any huge mistakes you noticed??

For example, in Catching Fire: Prim, a reader pointed out that I was writing the scene like Prim had just come back from the games, though it should have been 6 months later since the Victory Tour was beginning.

Others mentioned I should develop the characters more, and add scenes that add to their relationships. Some ship Proah, some ship Prory...what other ships might you want?

I have gotten so, SOOOOO many comments on Bunny's death. I'm probably gonna write in a funeral scene hahaha. What might you want in that funeral? Any words for "Kyle," as everyone seems to have named him?

I'm going to be listening to EVERY SINGLE PERSON so please, let me know anything you'd like me to think about!! I also appreciate constructive criticism too, so don't worry about offending me hahaaha I always write with the mindset that I have much more room to improve!!

~

Now I realize I maybe wrote too much and no one will actually read this hm..

Well happy holidays everyone...a gift to you:

<TL;DR> I'm rewriting THGP, CFP and MJP, and want you guys' opinions.

Alright, I think that's all.

Bye for now!

And thank you so much for the support! I appreciate the Wattpad community so much <3 <3