Epilogue

I stood in the mirror holding my hair to one side and staring at the mark on my neck. The skin around it was still a little red but looking at the mark made it all worth it purely for the fact it represented our love. I couldn't stop myself from grinning I was finally truly happy, my family still weighed on my mind but I knew in my heart that this had been the right decision. The castle was making a swift recovery whilst mourning those we had lost.

Tristan and I had one more full day together before he started his Alpha duties and I planned to make the most of our time together. I saw Tris approach from behind me as he stared at me through the mirror, his eyes shone with a mixture of pride and happiness.

"You are so beautiful."
I smiled tilting my head slightly,
"I love you Tristan."
"I love you more." He replied brushing away a few rebellious hair that still covered my mark. He leaned down to kiss my neck.
I laughed in response and twirled to kiss him properly, his lips were soft and before long our light hearted sweet kiss turned into one of ferocious passion.

I smiled against his lips before pulling away.
"Tris, we will be late for breakfast."
He growled,
"To hell with breakfast, we are staying here all day."
I laughed again,
"Emily will be disappointed besides..." I pouted,
"I'm hungry, let's go pleaseeee."
He rolled his eyes,
"How could I ever say no to you."

I did a little happy dance and twirled from the room.
"Yay! Let's Go!"
Tristan followed albeit grudgingly and I increased my pace but I knew I could never out run him.
Within seconds he was beside me wrapping him arm around my waist.
"You can't escape that easily."
I blinked up at him innocently.
"I just wanted breakfast."
Before I smirked and planted a kiss on his cheek.

                                ***
After breakfast I dragged Tristan outside to the rose garden, this almost secret garden had been left untouched by the battle.
I breathed in the crisp fresh air and sat down on a nearby bench.
"Tristan can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"This is all real right, I mean I'm going to lead a kingdom with you am I ready for that responsibility. I just don't know if I can do that."
"Brianna of course you can, you are the bravest and strongest person I have ever met. I love you and could not do this without you by my side."

He held my hands and implored me with his eyes.
"But what about my secret, how am I going to hide that forever. If the people find out they would want to kill me."
His eyes darkened.
"I would never let that happen, we will work this through together. I love you so much."
"What did I ever do to deserve you?"
"I'm the one who's so lucky Bri, you are so perfect."

"Promise me we will always have our happiness no matter what."
"I promise to never let anything come between us, you are mine forever Brianna."

I felt complete and whole I had a wonderful mate and amazing friends, I don't think there was anything else left for me to want. I was ready to conquer any challenge in my way and in a bout of self confidence I realised I could do anything I set my mind to.

                                 ***

AN: So here Is the first book finally complete and I think I need to cry. I love you all and I hope you love this story. Please tell me what you have thought about it all and also tell me your opinions on a sequel! Do you want to hear more about these characters??? For not please enjoy the other books on my profile, particularly 'Hunted' If you want to read more about werewolves! I love you all and thank you so much! Xxxq