Chapter 1 : How it all started

It was a normal day in the middle of the week , you stepped out the restaurant where you worked your part time job . The scent of the humid road caught your nose , you pouted to yourself because you missed the rain while working .

You inserted your headphone in your ears , playing your favorite song as you headed home . Humming along with the song you stared at the sky , adoring how dark it was which caused a few stars to shine lightly .

But then an old woman caught your attention , she was selling books that looked a bit old . You approached her and bowed down while eyeing the books with interest , you were a huge lover of reading books so it didn't bother you to spend your money on books .

You took your time , reading the summary of the books on the back of it and finally you decided to buy this book called "Kingdom of the demon" . You payed for it and you were glad that it was cheap .

"You have a good taste in books , this book you chose will take you to a whole another world . I hope you enjoy it" the old woman said with a smile , you smiled back , thanked her and left while thinking of what she meant .

You entered your house , stretching your arms tiredly as you yawned . You took a hot shower and made a light dinner since you were by yourself , you watched TV , played with your phone to make the time pass quickly .

In the end you decided to read the new book you bought until you fall asleep , you rested in your bed and opened the book . You started reading the prologue , it was about an old myth but damn it was so long you felt bored .

You closed the book , putting it back on the table beside your bed as you murmured "maybe another time..when I'm not so tired" . You cuddled with the blanket in your warm bed as you finally fell asleep .

-

You felt a sharp headache , opening your eyes you were welcomed by a pair of red angry eyes , The person who had an ash blonde hair groaned in pain .

"The fuck was that!" He spat angrily , and you finally realized that you were on top of him . You backed away and sat on you knees , rubbing your head without realization "sorry , I wasn't paying atten-"

And then it hit you , you quickly stood and yelled at him "what the hell are you doing in my room!...wait my room?!" You look around and it was obviously not your room . You didn't know where were you , or what are you doing here but nothing made sense no matter how much you thought of it .

You were surrounded by a green land , and a couple of miles away was a forest or something you didn't know . You yelled in panic "WHERE THE FUCK AM I ?!" . The ash blonde stood up while glaring at you , he yelled "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING!"

You glared back at him and yelled back "YOU'RE SCREAMING TOO!" "IT'S BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT!" He yelled angrily and you sighed , knowing that this is useless so you calmed yourself . "Look , I just want to know how and why am I here" you stated .

He shrugged "you're the one who fell on me suddenly so I don't know" you titled your head in confusion "fell on you? From where?" , about to answer your question he realized something . He took his sword out and pointed it in your direction .

You gasped and backed off "w-what do you think you're doing!?" He glared with hatred "you fell from the fucking sky of course you're one of them , how could I possibly forget that" , you gulped and asked with fear "t-them? Who?"

He yelled impatiently "THE WITCHES OF COURSE DON'T ACT LIKE A DUMB ONE YOU WILL NEVER FOOL ME" You looked at him , shocked as you stuttered "I-I don't know what you're talking about" . He seemed like he didn't believe you , taking out a rope from his small bag you panicked and started running away .

Only to be stopped when he whistled and a huge dragon landed in front of you after a short while , you screamed in fear and fell down trying to crawl away from it only to bump against the ash blonde's legs . You glanced up and he smirked down at you , grabbing you roughly and tying you up .

Then he lifted you , getting on the dragon and commanded him to fly . You struggled to open the rope and wiggled only to hear him say "if you untie yourself now you'll fall down" you whined in annoyance and yelled to be heard "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DO THIS TO ME"

He scoffed and stared down at you "I am the king!" He said with pride and you snorted sarcastically "the king of what , being an asshole?" He frowned , pissed off as he yelled "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME" you were about to yell back when the dragon suddenly landed and the guy lifted you on his shoulders .

You tried to escape from his grip but he was insanely strong , you sighed and said "where are we now?" He walked to a cottage and you looked at the palace on the other side confusingly "hey , if you're a king then why aren't we heading to the palace over there" .

He put you down and you just noticed how revealing his costume was , his perfect shaped abs had you to look away , clearing your throat bashfully and he lowered himself to your level . He began removing the rope from your wrists and leg as he grumbled "I'm not a spoiled brat who was born with a silver spoon and called king for nothing"

You looked at him , titling your head in curiosity and he stood again and said in a proud tone "I am the king of the forest , Bakugou Katsuki"