Chapter 3 : Deku

"So you're telling me that you and HIM WERE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS?" You yelled in disbelieve , watching the green headed boy nod as he explained "We were born in the same village but I went to the palace city and Kacchan-"

"DON'T FUCKING KACCHAN ME , PISS OFF NERD" Katsuki interrupted the poor guy and you watched him sigh in defeat "anyways , I'm Midoriya Izuku" Izuku said while holding his hand out for you and you gladly accepted it , shaking it while introducing yourself "I'm (y/n) , nice to meet you"

Katsuki glared at you two "finished flirting? Now you know what I always do every time you visit me" he said while grabbing your head , pulling you with him to the cottage .

Meanwhile Izuku still followed "b-but she said you kidnapped her , is that true ? Why is that ? Did she do some-" Katsuki growled with annoyance "won't you shut the fuck up and leave?"

Izuku mumbled with worry "w-what if you get in trouble for that?" You watched the duo in awe , the poor Izuku was trying to help and Katsuki was yelling at him to leave . You slapped his hands away from you head "hey would shut up and let the boy help , aren't you friends?"

"Like hell we are" Katsuki spat harshly and Izuku complained "that's rude Kacchan , I don't even know why you treat me like that" Katsuki was about to argue but you spoke first "are you jealous that he went to the palace city and you're here with a shitty forest?"

Katsuki stopped , turning to your side with a forced grin on his face thats made you gulp in fear . "What . Did . You . Just . Say ?" He said while gritting his teeth , he grabbed your head and you swore you were on the verge of shitting your pants .

"Kacchan y-you can't hurt a girl stop!" Izuku tried to stop him but then Katsuki exploded "ME ? JEALOUS OF DEKU ? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH I WOULD NEVER BE BECAUSE HE IS DEKU AND HE IS A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT , UNDERSTOOD?"

You were scared of his sudden burst but decided to argue "but It's rude to call people useless without knowing what they do right ? How about calling you a useless asshole?" He raised an eyebrow at you and bring his face closer .

"If you ever do it , consider yourself de-" "such a useless asshole" you said while smiling to tease him . Izuku tried to stop you but it was too late , Katsuki was already angry .

He grabbed your collar and raised you while yelling in anger about how he will kill you and feed you to the creatures in the forest , you mumbled "you're here alone doing nothing , so that is true you're useless"

Suddenly the yelling stopped , you looked up at him and saw an unreadable expression on his face . You stared confusingly as he let you go , clicking his tongue while mumbling "I don't care about what you think" he then went inside .

You looked back at Izuku with the same confused look "did I say something?" He sighed , rubbing his hands together while whispering "w-well , actually Kacchan hadn't been well , from the moment he lost his parents"

You stuttered "did I say something related to that?" Izuku rubbed the back of his neck nervously "well yeah a little , I don't have the right to tell you since it's too personal"

You nodded with understanding , sighing to yourself . Izuku handed you a bag "well I have to go , since it seems that you'll be staying here , give this to him and if you needed anything never fear to ask me , goodbye" he said as he left .

You were pissed that you couldn't get out of here but still was relieved that you found someone who you can trust , you headed inside and looked for Katsuki . When you found him sharpening his sword , you gulped and went to him .

"H-Hey , Izuku left this for you" you handed him the bag , he took it and threw it aside while getting back to work on his sword . You sat on the chair awkwardly and watched him .

After a while you broke the silence "I'm sorry if I reminded you with something painful , Izuku told me" you flinched when he yelled "TOLD YOU WHAT! I'M GOING TO KILL THIS SHITTY NERD"

"W-Wait he didn't tell me what happened , only about your parents" you stated nervously and he growled "I don't need your pity" you sighed in defeat , you were obviously curious about him .

But didn't seem that he would open up that easily 'I'll find a way to let you help me get out of here , Bakugou Katsuki' you thought .