Chapter 2 : The truth

"Wait , wait ! The king of the forest?!" You almost yelled in surprise , he glared at you and growled "what , gonna make jokes again?"

That name , you thought you heard that before but you don't remember when . And then it clicked , everything made sense .

The myth you read in that book was about the king of the forest , the old lady's words . You laughed and mumbled "nah , that can't be" and Katsuki was confused .

You looked around and screamed "I AM INSIDE OF A FUCKING BOOK?!" And you got a shitty apple on your head and a yell "stop screaming shit , you're annoying"

You walked to him "this is crazy but I need your help" , he just stared at you while eating his apple "in what.." you hesitated before continuing "look I'm not from here , I'm from an another dimension , so I don't know how get back to my world will you help me?"

He glanced at you silently and you waited for his reply , he started walking to the cottage "your brain is definitely not in your fucking head" . You glared at him and yelled while going toward the forest "IF YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME THEN I AM OUT OF HERE"

He watched "YOU WOULDN'T EVEN SURVIVE ONE FUCKING SECOND!" You mimicked him sarcastically as you entered the forest and mumbled to yourself "we'll see" all you saw was a calm , empty forest and you smiled mumbling again "guess who'll make it , asshole"

But soon , you realized what he meant by surviving , it was very far than being a normal forest . The insects were more disgusting than in real world and much bigger which frightened you as hell .

And so is the animals but until now you didn't face any dangerous animal , but some insects were getting closer so you ran away . And that made them chase after you , even some animals were getting interested in such a weird creature like you in their habitat .

You couldn't take it anymore so you screamed with fear , still trying to fight this fucking forest and get away , but you were lost and afraid so you kept running . Meanwhile Katsuki smiled with victory when he heard your frightened scream .

You were trying to hit the insects with a small brach , yelling in defeat . "Well well , what a brave attitude you have there" you looked to the direction of the voice and saw Katsuki leaning on a tree , watching you with a sarcastic smile .

You glared at him and barked "shut up! It's all your fault" he glared back at you annoyingly and said while walking away "okay , look like you're handling everything just fine so goodbye" your eyes widened and you quickly followed him .

"No no! Don't leave me here" you grabbed his arm in fright and he stared at you coldly "what? You said that you don't need me so why should I stay?" You looked back and now a weird creature was getting close to you .

You jumped in fear and hugged his arm "I-I'm sorry , I can't do anything here without you so help me..please!" He smirked with satisfaction and took his sword out , stabbing the creature with it and making the other insects escape .

You sighed at ease and Katsuki started walking back to his house . You quickly ran after him , sticking close to him while grabbing the corner of his red cape .

The way home was very annoying to him , you hugged his arms and jumped in fear on the tiniest sound you heard . But then you backed away when you realized what you're doing , he sighed when you two finally arrived to the cottage .

Entering it with him , it was very simple but you felt warmth in the air . You relaxed on the couch and he went somewhere you never bothered yourself to know where . You were bored from being alone so you walked around .

And then something just caught your attention , a person getting out of the forest ? You went outside to check it out and saw a guy with a green hair and green cloth like Robbin Hood ?

You smirked and went to him while yelling "Please help me!" He flinched when he saw you getting closer to him "U-Um how can I help you?" You acted as if you're scared "He kidnapped me and now I-I need your help to get out of here!"

The green head looked at you , feeling confused "w-wait what!? Kacchan kidnapped you!" He yelled surprisingly , now it was your turn to be confused "wait Kacchan?!"

"DEKU YOU FUCKING NERD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" you heard Katsuki yell from the cottage door .