Chapter 20 : The Downfall

You didn't know why you were here . In the city , with Kirishima by your side and a grumpy Katsuki behind you .

You walked aimlessly , getting pulled around by the red haired boy . "Where are we going?" You asked , nudging Kirishima .

"We are going to eat a group lunch with the others!" Kirishima cheered and Katsuki groaned "I knew I shouldn't have tagged along"

"Uh so now , where is Sero's" he muttered and scratched his head in confusion .

Katsuki sighed and walked ahead of you , guiding the way . And after five minutes of walking , you were finally there .

When you stepped inside , everyone was there . You smiled and greeted them while sitting down with Katsuki .

Even Shouto was here and was already eating . It was good to sit and eat with everyone .

The table was loud and everyone was speaking , but that was what made it more overwhelming .

"I'm going to kill Kirishima when we get back" you heard Katsuki mutter beside you and you chuckled , nudging him .

He glanced at you and shook his head , digging in his food as you said "stop complaining , grandpa"

He glared at you but said nothing . You smiled and went back to your food and chatted with Izuku and Tenya .

Suddenly , two royal guards busted and came near Shouto "Your Majesty , we should head back to the castle , now"

Shouto stood up with a frown and said "is there something wrong?" One of the guards was about to answer but a loud bell sound rang and everyone in the table and the restaurants gasped .

You looked around in confusion and then your eyes widened when Shouto hissed "a breach"

He looked at you and the rest "find a safe place to hide in until this problem get solved or help us if you can , I must go" and then he was gone .

Everyone started getting up and gathering their things , you stood up and grabbed Katsuki's sleeve "come on , let's go!"

Katsuki took out his sword "Deku , take Y/N to the shelters , I'm sure your mom is there , she could keep her company"

Your eyes widened "what?! Katsuki you must be out of your mind"

He removed your hand off his arm and said with a stern voice "you heard what half and half said? If we can , we should help"

You heard screaming from outside and you felt you heart jump , you looked at Katsuki and shook your head "but-"

Izuku grabbed your arm "Y/N , there's no time , let's go!"  Your brain was fuzzy , you couldn't process what was happening right now .

"Hey , I'm going to be fine okay? Haven't you lived with me long enough to know that nothing defeats me?" Katsuki reassured , and that made you calm down a little bit .

You hesitated for a moment then nodded , Katsuki bumped with fist on your head gently and watched you leave with Izuku .

Outside the restaurant , guards were everywhere . They guided women and kids and elderly to safe shelters .

And others were fighting strangers with black cloaks . Izuku talked to the shelter guards and pushed you through , then he went back to help .

You looked from one terrified face to another , and let out a shaky breath .

You hoped from the deepest part of your heart , that everything will turn our fine .

— — — — —

We're getting there , folks . The end is near .
Sorry this was late but I only finished my finals yesterday so I finally got a chance to write again . It's been a tough semester but I manages survived . Anyways , I hope you enjoy this and the next chapter may or may not be the last one . But there will be an epilogue and extra chapters . And that means that the story does not end with the last chapter , because I have my own plans for this fic , I've always thought about this ending and we're finally getting there . See you in the next chapter ^^