Chapter 21 : Stand Up

You couldn't sit still , knowing what's happening outside and the fact that you were here , doing nothing .

"Everything's going to be okay , it happened once long time ago and we managed to survive" Midoriya Inko tried to calm you but you were restless .

You sighed "but what if it's different this time , I don't want them to get hurt"

Inko didn't know what to say else so she just squeezed your hand in comfort .

A loud thud sounded on the wall of the shelter made everyone jump in surprise . You looked at the door and waited .

The door slowly opened and a man stood there with his fist in his pockets . His clothes were unrecognizable .

You were the first on your feet when you spotted an unconscious guard beside his leg . He took out one hand and pointed at several people "no , nope , not him , I don't think so"

Everyone was murmuring now , wondering about the stranger in the shelter door .

You looked around and clenched your fist and stepped forward "who are you?"

His icy gaze shifted to you and he tipped his head back "interesting young girl" then he stepped closer .

You held your ground and waited for him but he side stepped you and grabbed a boy "I'll use you for a bit" he said to him .

The boy was trembling and yelping in fear . In half a second , the boy was cut deeply from the throat and dropped to the floor to bleed like an animal .

You recoiled from the horrible scene in front of you with wide eyes , you felt your stomach turn and you wanted to retch .

The stranger wiped his bloody hand and blade in his shirt with a sigh then looked up at you and the rest "this boy was kind enough to show you what will happen if you don't stay silent and surrender to us , understood?"

Everyone started backing away and whimpering , children were crying and screaming in fear .

Your breath was uneven but you felt your blood boil with anger , you never realized that you were moving until your fist locked on his jaw .

You heard several gasps and the room fell silent , the man was taken aback by your blow , he caught himself before falling and froze in his place .

You gritted your teeth "do not let him manipulate you!" You raised your voice to the crowd behind you "do not give up that easily!"

The look the man shot you was deadly but you didn't let yourself be shaken by it . He darted forward and grabbed you by the throat .

You choked out as his fingers pressed harshly , blocking your breathing . He brought you closer and hissed "you insolent fool"

Your nails scratched at his arm , trying to pry him off . You felt yourself slip to darkness but then his death grip loosened and he dropped you .

You coughed and rubbed your neck and when your vision finally cleared you saw that a group of people from the crowd were between you and the stranger .

You slowly stood , feeling Inko support you up by your side , and felt your lip twitch , that is exactly what you needed .

— — — — —

Hello Hello I'm back ye ye ye I really really think that the next chapter will be the final chapter . But I am not yet sure . Anyways I hope you like this one and see you next chapter my dears ^^

(Side note : while writing the last sentence , I got a terrible idea to insert a plot twist and make you THE VILLAIN But hey no that's funny it's so OOC for Y/N and it needs a lot of work so maybe in another fic? JK lol)