Chapter 17 : Confession

This is a dream , this must be a dream , you thought as your wide eyes stared at Katsuki .

He pulled away and looked at you without a word , for a moment , you both stayed like that , eyes locked and hearts thumping loudly in chest .

"W-What..was that?" You whispered , face flushed red as you refused to let go of his arms .

Katsuki grunted in embarrassment and looked away "y-you..either you're being a smart ass or you're really stupid"

Your lips cracked in a smile while hugging him close in excitement "aw Katsukii"

He hesitated for a minute before wrapping his arms around your waist . Even with the scowl in his face , you can clearly see the blush on his cheeks .

You leaned against him and whispered "I really like you" then you pulled away and looked at his face .

"Yeah , me too" Katsuki responded , fighting the small smile that crept to his lips . You smiled and rested you forehead against his .

"Uh , did that just happen?" A voice—Kirishima's voice could be heard from the doorstep across them .

Katsuki pushed himself away from you and yelled "w-what the fuck are you doing here , shitty hair?!"

Kirishima didn't seem to be bothered by the nickname as he excitedly moved to grab both of your hands and ask "are you two finally together?!"

You nodded in victory while squeezing his hand in a supporting gesture "I officially announce our relationship!!"

"You two are so fucking embarrassing , get lost" Katsuki complained but smacked Kirishima's hand away from yours with a scowl .

Kirishima pouted and crossed his arms "hey I'm just happy for you , I don't need to see you pining on her anymore" he said , voice lowering with each word .

"WHO IS FREAKING PINING ON WHO?!" Katsuki's face was red and he grabbed Kirishima's collar as a threat .

You chuckled and shook your head , they'll always be the same , just like children "hey now , don't fight you two"

Kirishima grinned at the both of you and slung an arm around Katsuki's—who was still complaining— shoulders and cheered "shouldn't we celebrate or something?"

The three of you went to Sero's diner in the city . You might've invited Izuku and Shouto along when you bumped into them , which didn't please Katsuki so much , but who cares?!

The four of you , including Katsuki even if he didn't admit it even on the way back , had fun . It was that sudden change of your life that pleased you so much .

Katsuki was the first to fall asleep , he was a little drunk from the beer drinking challenge he had with Shouto . And you found the slight flush of his face cute as you covered him with his blanket .

Kirishima was as usually , sprawled on the floor with his mouth a little open to let soft snoring a while to another .

You slumped to your spot and sighed delightfully while closing your eyes , finally getting ready to sleep .

You couldn't help but wonder , what other surprises does life has for you?

— — — — —

I'm finally and officially back , I really wanted to thank you all for your encouragement in the last note I posted , it really helped me and reminded me how fun was writing and seeing how you guys would react to it . I wish I could respond to all of you but I was surprised that there was too many and wow I'm impressed . HAPPY NEW YEAR and this will be my first chapter publish in 2019 lol . Anyways thank you and hope you guys love this chapter I really tried ^^ and I'll come back soon with the next chapter , thank you for being so patient with me .