Chapter 19 : Vanishing

"You know , it's pretty impressive how well they're doing right now"

"Everything is ready , only waiting for your command"

"Good , now all we have to do is search for an entrance"

~~~

"Show me more!" You said again , and again , and again . Katsuki was tired already from wandering around the surrounding area with you .

He sighed and let himself fall back on the grass "enough already dumbass , what's gotten into you today?"

You pursed your lips and sat beside him "is there anything better to do?" Katsuki rolled his eyes "well no-"

"Then let's go!" You were about to stand again but he grabbed your arm and pulled you down .

You yelped , falling backwards on him , your elbow slamming down to his stomach . Katsuki managed nothing more than a choked grunt and pushed you off him .

He grabbed his stomach with shaky hands "god" he wheezed . You grabbed his shoulder "shit , I'm sorry does is hurt?"

Katsuki glared at you "you think?" You chuckled "come on I said I was sorry" he exhaled shakily and pushed you from your forehead playfully .

You smiled as he slowly laid back down and growled "don't stand up again and just stay here"

"Okay , jeez you're so lazy" you laid down beside him and pulled his arm under your head .

"Don't be so comfy , idiot , it's my arm not a pillow" he said but he didn't even try to push you away and that made you smile and close your eyes .

For a moment , you could only hear birds chirping in a distance and Katsuki's even breathing , you felt like nodding off .

But these calming sounds vanished , and a very familiar noise replaced it . Blaring horns and passing trucks .

You opened your eyes , and was horrified at the sight of your room's ceiling . You sat up and said under your ragged breath "no , no please-"

Then you blinked and you were back , sitting on the grass beside Katsuki , who was now sitting also , his eyes were wide when looking at you .

"Wha..What the fuck" he said , almost in relief and leaned his head on his hand . You finally let out breath you never noticed you were holding and said "y-you felt that?"

He looked at you with a frown "what the heck just happened?" You shook your head "I don't know , I..I was back in moment and in another I was here"

"Back where? You felt like a shitty dream all of sudden , you vanished!" he said in confusion and you held his hand "I told you before that I'm not from here"

Katsuki looked at you , eyes puzzled "does that mean you're leaving soon?" He said in a low , edgy voice .

You shook your head "I really don't know how everything works , it's really scary but I don't want to leave"

"Then stay" Katsuki said firmly , holding your hands tightly . You pressed your lips in a thin line , muttering "I have no control in this"

You stayed silent for a moment then finally said "but I really want to stay here with you , forever"

— — — — —

Wooh that really took a long time I AM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR THE VERY SLOW UPDATE but as I said before this semester of college in a piece of shit and classes are stressing me and my head out I couldn't write anything for a whole month and now I'n finally back and GOD DAMN IT WE ARE 95K NOW?! WTF IM SPEECHLESS thank you so so much for you love and comments you are the main reason I am still continuing to write this story thank you thank you thank you!! See you next chapter!