AUTHOR NOTE & CONTEST? (ENDED)

WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLY MOLY 100K WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT? Seriously when I first published this book I never even imagines that I'd get 1K and now it's 100K!! I'll forever thank you because I'm going forward and continuing this because of each one of you thank you so much , that's first .

So second , I would really like to have a cover for my fic instead of using a fan art but I suck at designing SO my beautiful baes who loves and know how to design book covers , I'll be doing a contest for the cover , I'd like you all to participate , I really hope you'll help me in this I'll be very thankful .

The prize for this contest is : either you ask for a one shot with any character and concept you want! Or if you have an idea for a chapter that has to do with this fic I could use your idea with a shoutout or if you're capable enough , I can let you write the chapter yourself and I'll publish it with shoutout!

So after announcing the prize , here's how it'll be . The last day to participate will be the 20th of April , if I didn't get much , I'll choose one and announce the winner in the same day . And if I got enough , I'll choose the best 3 and then let you vote as the final choice .

I'll see you in the next chapter hopefully and do your best! NOTE : only one cover per person! It'll be easier to choose from + DM me in instagram for participation , my account is : bangt.boys OR twitter : mochim95 (if you don't have social media you can either email it to me or publish it on wattpad and mention me so I could see)

[UPDATE : the contest ended , thank you to whoever participated]