Chapter 5 : Thump

"You know , you shouldn't get angry on anythi-" "would you shut the fuck up?" You were interrupted , again . You seriously didn't understand his grumpy attitude , in the end it was his fault that you two got kicked out from the city .

That Todoroki boy was nice to you , he even offered his help whenever you needed . But thanks to this rude idiot he got annoyed and told the guards to kick him out , and when you finally thought that you won't be thrown with him .

He dragged you with him saying that you can't leave his side yet , and your chance with Todoroki flew away . But he said if you ever wanted to live in the city he would gladly accept you .

You glared at him , lips in straight line with annoyance . Even though you hated how he never listened to a word you say to him , you found his angry pout adorable so as a revenge you smacked both of his cheeks with your palms .

He yelled in pain , grabbing your collar with a threatening look , you just smiled innocently at his pissed face . He groaned in frustration because he can't break your face so he shook you from your collar violently as you laughed .

The way back home was full of teasing and yelling , but realization suddenly hit you like a truck , what were you doing , you shouldn't get used to him or living here . You had no idea how to go back to your world and that drove you crazy .

Will you stay here forever ? That thought scared you , you have a life back there , it's not right to just leave everything and be here , is it? Does time even go by same as here ? Or is it stopped ? That was all unknown to you .

Your fate is unknown and that scared you , what if you died here . THIS IS IT , what if you died here will that bring you to your world ? Just like being sucked in a game? "Katsuki! Kill me!"

"What are you ? A maniac?" He stared at you , judging your sanity "but I won't hesitate" he was about to hit you but you thought 'what if I die here forever' that caused goosebumps to run down your spine .

You grabbed his arm , stopping him "ah forget it" you sighed in defeat and you swore you heard him mumble "aw man" you shoot him murderous glares while crossing your arms "you know you're a complete asshole right?"

He scoffed "it's my job being one" resting his body on the comfortable chair of his house . You sighed and laid down on the small bed , slowly drifting to sleep .

-

It was a nice weathered day , you just chilled , laying on the grass while watching the clouds . It surprised you that the dragon joined you , at first you were afraid but slowly you began relaxing and stopped flinching whenever it moved .

You even got comfortable to rest you head on it's skin , you two watched the clouds together and you found it amazing how calm and lovely this creature was . 'Seem like Katsuki tamed it really good' you thought as you smiled .

"Enjoying being a princess and being useless?" You heard Katsuki say , choosing to ignore his sarcastic comment you sighed comfortably while fixing your laying position . It was peaceful but that didn't last long .

The sword laid on your stomach and you let an "oof" slip off your lips . "Hold it for me" is all he said , you glared at the ash blonde but he only gave you his back and started searching for something in his bag .

You looked at the sword , holding it tightly as you swayed from right to left . Smiling when liking the feeling of it , you stood up and began fooling around with it . Katsuki was still busy with whatever he was doing when you tiptoed to him .

A smirk on your lips as you pointed the sword toward his back "move and I'll stab you" you commanded jokingly . He slowly turned to you , staring blank at you . You pouted when he didn't play along with your role play .

"Man , you're really no-" you were interrupted when he grabbed your wrist and twisted it , you yelled in pain "OW OW THAT HURTS!" He stole the sword once you let go of it and quickly pointed it at your face . "Heh I won" he mumbled while smirking .

"That's cheating!" You complained while crossing your arms , he laughed teasingly "try taking it back then" you looked between him and the sword . You stepped forward , trying to snatch it from him but awfully failed as he took a step away from you .

You tripped and almost fell but he grabbed you by your clothes , preventing you from falling . You quickly tried to throw a punch to his stomach but failed as he wrapped his arms around you to hold you still .

You struggled to get off his grip "ARGH LET ME GO" you groaned annoyingly but he only tightened it more while chuckling "you can't win against me just surrender" he spat , voice close to your ear send the shiver down your spine .

His breath hitting your ear and neck wasn't better either , his manly scent pierced your senses . You tilted your head to the side , ready to yell at him again only to choke on the air when his face was just an inch far from yours .

You gulped tensely staring with wide eyes at his crimson one , he seemed to finally realize how close you two were . He cleared his throat while pulling away slowly , giving you his back again to continue his business .

You awkwardly shifted in your place , quietly heading inside with a red face . "The fuck you're staring at?" Katsuki spat , growing irritated under the dragon's glances . Heart bounding in a loud thump .

-

[A.N] :

1K seriously!!!! IM SO AMAZED THANK YOU EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK TILL THE END

1K seriously!!!! IM SO AMAZED THANK YOU EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK TILL THE END . Please stay tuned with me for more enjoyable chapters , I have lots and lots of ideas in my mind for this book so bear with me ^^ .