Chapter 11 : Sick

"I swear to god Katsuki if you don't wake up , I'll whip your ass" You yelled , trying to make the blonde wake up but no use , he only hummed annoyingly . You pulled the blanket , ready to yell again but his sweaty red face surprised you .

He was frowning and panting softly , you quickly reached and touched his forehead and just like you thought , he had a fever .

You tried searching for some medicine but there was none , you decided to go to the city to buy some medicine but first you needed to calm the heat so you used cold wet towels method on his forehead .

You watched him open his eyes slowly , he groaned a little and tried getting up but you pushed him down gently "you're sick so just lay down and rest" you mumbled and he sighed and tried sitting again stubbornly "I'm fine you don't have to do that"

You glared while pushing him down from his shoulders "don't be so stubborn and let me take care of you!" he flinched , slapping your hand off his shoulder "don't touch me , your hands are cold!"

"then just listen to me" you mumbled , changing the towel on his forehead and he shivered lightly , he even tried to take it away but you scolded him and after ten minutes of arguing he gave in and crossed his arms while complaining .

You told him that you're going to the city to buy medicine , he was about to argue again that he don't need any of their shit but you ignored him and went of with the dragon who luckily knew the way .

It was hard for you to search around in the city for a clinic or something , but you were relieved that the doctor had the medicine and he also gave you some tips to take care of Katsuki .

And since you were here , you shoped for some ingredients to make a porridge for the sick blonde man . And then you finally went back to the house , when you arrived the house was quiet because Katsuki was sleeping again .

But this time you let him sleep as you began cooking , for the first time you were thankful that you worked in a restaurant because it gave you the exprience not to fuck up and burn the kitchen down .

You sighed as you entered the room with the food and medicine , you placed it on the small table beside the bed and tried waking Katsuki up . Which wasn't too easy since he was a stubborn ass .

"you need to eat first to take your medicine , come on!!" you whined and he finally sat slowly while groaning in irritation . Katsuki stared at the porridge deeply before mumbling "you didn't spit in it , did you?"

You facepalmed yourself and sighed loudly "stop being stupid and eat or I'll feed you" and he didn't like that so he gave up and began eating quietly . You watched him eat slowly and then mumbled "does it hurt anywhere?"

He shook his head as he finished the food and placed the plate on the table "I told you I'm fine , I'm not that weak now give me the fucking medicine" he spoke with a bored , hoarse voice .

You took the medicine bottle out and poured a little in a spoon , you reached out for Katsuki but he quickly pulled away while yelling difficultly "THE FUCK IS THAT , IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!!"

You frowned and tried getting closer with the spoon "don't be such a baby and drink it!!" you complained but he shoved your hand away "THERE'S NO WAY I'M DRINKING THIS SHITTY POISON"

You frowned , growing irritated by the second so you yelled "FINE I'LL MAKE YOU DRINK IT IN MY WAY!!" You squished his cheeks to make him open his mouth and tried shoving the spoon inside but he struggled and kicked you , and that's how you ended up falling on him .

But you wasted no time and hovered over him , trying to pin him down and force the medicine in his mouth which he of course pulled his face away from you . But the door suddenly opened , grabbing both of your attention .

"y/n , is there-UWAAAH" a familiar voice spoke and it was no one but Izuku Midoriya , who kinda misunderstood a couple of things "I-I'M REALLY SORRY YOU TWO MUST BE B-BUSY" and he stepped out of the room and slammed the door behind him .

You blinked in confusion and glanced down at Katsuki who was just as confused as you were , and then it hit you . You blushed furiously and quickly pulled away while whining sheepishly "NOOO I-IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!!"

And Katsuki , sick or not he was still the same bloodheaded guy . He almost killed the poor green head who kept apologizing for his misunderstanding with a dark red face .

Izuku explained that he saw you shopping in the city , he called you but you didn't hear him . he got worried from seeing the medicine in your hand so he rushed here to make sure everything is alright .

You took advantages of his presence and made him help Katsuki take a quick shower for his body temperature , which was kinda hard since Katsuki hated being touched and was stubborn as hell .

And after a period of time , Katsuki was clean and fresh in his bed . Of course I don't need to mention how hard you and Izuku struggled to force Katsuki to swallow the damn medicine , but after an hour of arguing he took it and slumped on the bed annoyingly .

You thanked Izuku for his help as he smiled and went back to the city . You sighed tiredly , rested on the chair beside his bed and leaned your head on the side of the bed , Katsuki glared at you while mumbling "if you catch the fever I won't take care of you so go away"

There was no respond so he raised an eyebrow and poked your head slightly , But you were already asleep , softly snoring .

His eyes softened for a bit , he hesitantly stroked your hair gently while whispering "Tch , Idiot"

— — — — —

HEEEWOOO IM SO SORRY IM LATE I KNOW THIS TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH BUT I GOT BUSY WITH FAMILY ISSUES AND LIKE THAT NVM THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLS VOTE AND COMMENT IF U WANT IT REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY I LOVE EVERY COMMENT ON THIS FIC IM SO THANKFUL . Have a question or smth ? Twitter : Mochim95