The Wrong But Right Key

Frerard, smut, 5537 words
By: nsfwfrerardx

"God fucking bless, I don't know the last time I've slept in a bed bigger than myself." Frank groans, stretching as he gets out of the bus, parked in front of the Hilton Hotel.

"You're not one to complain, at least you fit in those tiny beds, the rest of us are hanging off the side," Ray hops out next, cracking his back in a way that makes Frank cringe. When Frank processes the short joke, he tries to reach up and ruffle Ray's hair (Ray hates it, everyone knows), but of course he can't; so he settles with just lightly punching him in the chest.

"Woah, someone's a little feisty, looks like you really do need a hotel night," the much bigger man lifts Frank up, who's not even fighting it, and places him next to Gerard. "There, now don't hurt him, he's fragile."

"Fuck you I'm fragile," Gerard, who's smoking, hands his cigarette to Frank, "I'll go check us in," Frank smiles up at Gerard and takes the cigarette, putting it in his mouth and breathing in happily, not breaking eye contact. Gerard, who gives Frank a smirk before turning around and walking towards the front door. Frank fails at not staring at his ass, Frank's not even an ass person but Gerard's is very fine.

"You could be less obvious about wanting my brother's ass, please." Mikey eyes him, squinting while trying to light a smoke, but with the wind it's not really going anywhere.

Frank scoffs, "I don't want anything, and if i did, it'd be his dick not his ass." The band mates grimace, "also, if i did want his dick and or ass, i'd be very, very stealthy about it. Thank you very much." Everyone starts laughing, except for Frank, of course.

"First of all- ew. Second of all- stealthy? Jesus, Frank, you keep a dildo under your pillow and that thing is not stealthy," Bob announces, patting Frank on the back, who chokes on his air. He literally has nothing to say to that, because it's true. And everyone else has their mouthes wide open in surprise (but they all know about it too, most likely). Frank has been caught red-handed by Bob, publicly humiliated, except he really shouldn't be too embarrassed. What's the difference between his nicely sized dildo and Ray's fleshlight?

"That's not an image I want in my head," Mikey frowns, going back inside the bus to get his book bag.

"I'm sure it's an image Gerard has eeeeeeverrrryy night, 'oh Gerard, fuck me, ah, please daddy,'" Bob teases with moans and a high pitched voice. Frank wants to cry.

"Um, sorry Bob, but you're not really my type," Gerard walks up, handing a room key to Bob and giving him a nice pat on the shoulder, "but I'm sure you'll find your daddy someday."

Bob slaps Gerard's hand off him, "The only daddy I need is God, thank you." No one is even sure what to say at this point, and Frank has no idea if he should defend himself or not. But if he did then Gerard would know Bob was mocking him, so he just stays quiet and takes the room key he's given. The way he's given it makes him question if Gerard knows all about his non stealthy dildo. Because he didn't even take it, he reaches his hand out to do so but it just end up flat against Gerard's chest. Gerard reaches around Frank, looking right into his eyes, and slips the key into his back pocket, patting his butt afterwards with a smile, then walks back towards the hotel.

"Well, at least two of us are getting laid tonight," Bob sighs, going into the hotel before he can hear Frank bitch at him.

"What do you mea- oh God, I'm going out, Ray you wanna come?" Bob's comment is the first thing he hears when he steps out of the bus, and it only takes him a few seconds to realize what it's about.