Chapter 1 : Announcement

Woozi's POV

I'm at my studio, making music while the members are at the practice room.

I have nothing to do but just play with my guitar. While the other members are playing around at the practice room.

*Knock, knock.*

"Yah hyung, manager hyung is calling us. And his with our company CEO." DK come into my studio and tell me this things. "They're at our practice room. Let's go!! They said it's something important!" He added.

"Okay, wait for me." I said and tidy myself up. After I tidy myself up, we went to our practice room.

"Good afternoon guys, please get some chairs and sit down. We have something to talk about with our CEO." Manager hyung said.

So, we get some chair to sit on and waited for our CEO to start of what will he be talking about.

"Okay boys, good afternoon!" Our CEO said.

"Good afternoon!" All of us said in unison.

"I have some good news to you or you can call it bad news if you don't like it." CEO.

All of us in the room laughed a little bit because of what he said.

"Okay here's the news. All of the members of SEVENTEEN and with your manager will be going to Japan!!" He said making us all shock even our manager. Wait, our manager didn't even know about this.

Anyways, so the members are jumping and talking to each other of what are they going to do there. And me, I'm also jumping from excitement.

"Really?" S. Coups ask to our CEO just making it sure if it's real.

"Yup, but....." Our CEO said but when he said 'but' all of what we are doing made it stop to hear what is he going to say next.

"You still have work there guys, sorry."

"What?!" Vernon was shocked.

"Too bad!" Jeonghan said.

The room's mood was a little bit sad because of our CEO just said.

"But you will have some time to go out and have fun, there in Japan." The CEO said.

"Yes, okay. We agree. Right, guys?" S. Coups said.

"Yup!!" Seungkwan said.

"Fine by me." DK said.

"Yes!!" Mingyu said.

Then all of us agree.

"That's good. So, I'm going out now. The rest is on you." Our CEO said while pointing to our manager.

"Yes, sir. Good bye!" Our manager said while our CEO is leaving the room.

"Goodbye, good luck to you boys." CEO said to us.

And now, the members and our manger is the only people that is left here, in the practice room.

"So boys, we will be leaving in Korea to Japan in 8:00. That's our flight. So get ready and wake up early. Understand?" Manager hyung said to us.

"Ne!!" All of us said in unison.

"So go now to your dorm and get ready for tomorrow morning!!" He said.

Then all of us started running to our dorm and pack our stuff into our luggage.

After that, all of us eated and fell asleep.

Hirate's POV

"Can you please move your head a little bit forward, Nanako-chan?" I said to Nagasawa-kun.

We are at our practice room, practicing our song called 'Futari Saison.' The part were it called 'Habu Tower.'

After our practice of our song, TAKAHIRO-SAN entered our practice room.

"Girls, please rest and your manager will be coming in a minute." TAKAHIRO-SAN said to us.

"Hai!!" All of said in unison. Then we are all sitted and laying in the floor after our long practice.

After a few minutes, our manager came in to our practice room.

"Hey girls, I bought some waters, burgers and french fries for you guys to eat." Manager said to us.

"Yeheay!!!" All of us said in unison. Were really happy because we're so tired and we need some food. Hehehehe.

"Also girls, I have some news for all of you."

"What is it, Manager-san?" Yukka ask our manager.

"Ummm, I will tell you later." Our Manager said.

"Okay!"

"Ne ne ne, Techi. Let's buy some chestnuts outside. I'm craving for it!!" Suzumoto said to me. Well she really likes chestnuts if you know.

"Okay, I want some too. Please~" I ask to her while making my cute voice.

"Okay, now let's go!!"

"Yata!!!" I squeal.

"Ummm, manager-san. Can we go out and buy some chestnuts?" Suzumoto ask our manager.

"Okay, but be fast. Okay?"

"Hai!!" The two of shouted with excitement.

While riding the elevator to go down, we started talking some random stuffs. Then after 1 minute we got out of the elevator.

"Ne ne ne, I heard there some Korean boy and girl group coming here." A staff said.

"Yup, I'm excited!!" A girl staff squealed.

"Suzumon, what are they saying?" I ask.

"Let's just ignore them. It's just some rumors they are talking about." She said to me.

"Okay."

Then after 13 minutes, were back at the practice room. Suzumon really bought alot of chestnuts.

"Girls, faster. And please sit down."

"Hai!!"

"Okay, the thing that I'm going to tell you is that............. There would be K-pop Groups coming here in a few days." Manager-san said to us.

"Eiii, really?"

"What?!"

"Why, manager-san?"

"You will know a litte sooner, okay?"

"Hai!!" All of us said in unison.

"Now, girls don't be gloomy. So, how about let's continue to practice for your upcoming performance at *****. Okay?" TAKAHIRO-SAN said to us.

"Hai!!"

Then we started practicing.

Hirate's and Woozi's POV

Why are we going?

And what is this about?