Chapter 11: Fine?

Woozi's POV

All of the staff started running towards the stage. Also the members of AKB48 and NOGIZAKA46.

What happened to Yurina?

THEN, "BRING HER TO A ROOM!!"

All of us stand up to see what was going on because it was so sudden. But we can't since many people is surrounding Yurina.

Why?

"What happened?" The8 ask.

"I don't know. I didn't look at the last second of the ending pose." Vernon said.

"What happened manager-san?" Seungkwan ask.

"Its Hi...ra..te-san. She fai..-" Manager said but got cut off by the door opening. In a loud bang.

A medics started running inside the reception hall and towards the stage. They brought a stretcher with them.

Is Yurina injured?

"Is Yurina in..ju.red?" I ask to our manager while stuttering. Why am I stuttering? But I don't care.

"No, she's not. But she fa-" Our manager was again cutted off because of the medics.

"Get out of the way!" One of the medics shouted.

"Techi, wake up. Don't fall asleep." I saw Yurina in the stretcher.

What?!

"D..id sh....e fai...nt?" I ask.

"Yeah, your right!" Our manager said.

"What?!" Mingyu said.

"She fainted?!" DK said.

"Really?" Seungkwan said.

"Yeah!"

Then Yurina went out of the reception hall with the medics. And of course, their manager, TAKAHIRO-SAN, some of the managers also went with them and the half of the members of Keyakizaka46.

"I'm very sorry about that shall we stop first." The CEO of SMTOWN said.

"Okay!"

"Can I ask something?" Twice Momo ask.

"What is it?" The CEO of JYP.

"Why did she faint?"

"Do all of you wanna know why?"

"Ne!!!" All of the Koreans shouted.

"I think japanese people already know this. Right?"

"Hai!"

"Okay. Hirate Yurina is the center and the ace of Keyakizaka46. She is still in her high school days. She is the youngest of the group. And she is stressed everyday and she is pressured. While they're practicing, she is the one who is making the lead of the practice. Also, the song that they performed was made by her. She also produce songs."

"Which means?!" EXO SEHUN.

"She sometimes faint and she sometimes cancel all of her schedule. She also hurted her right arm. She really can't perform well. She was actually enduring it." He added.

Just the same as mine. Pressured and stress.

"Let's continue everyone, with Twice!" The CEO of PLEDIS.

"Yeah!"

Then they started their performance with LIKEY.

Hirate's POV