Chapter 7: Staring

Woozi's POV

"Shhhh, be quiet. She's going to introduce herself." Seungkwan said.

The girl came infront of the mic then she started.

"Hai, I'm Hirate Yurina. You can call me Techi. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" She said then she bowed. Then she went back to her place.

'Wait, is she Yurina? The girl that I bumped at the music shop?!'

"Hyung, her name is Yurina. I think it's her!" Vernon said. He is really positive with what he said.

"I don't think so. We don't know her last name at all." Joshua said.

"Yeah, I know. But they look the same!" Dino said. He is with Vernon.

'But I think someone called her as Hirate." I said in my mind.

"Well, Keyaki-chans. You can sit down." The CEO OF SMTOWN said.

"Hai, harigatou gozaimasu!" Their vice-captain said.

Then all of them went to sit a table that has 21 chairs and it's near the stage. Which means they are infront.

"Since all of the group are here, shall we start?" The CEO of SMJ said.

"Ne!!!"

"Hai!!"

"Okay, I will now talk about this meeting." The CEO of SMJ.

Then the talking starts.

While the CEO's are talking, I keep glancing at Yurina.

'Is she the girl that I bumped?' I thought.

"Hyung, is there something wrong?" The8 ask me.

"No, it's just nothing." I was flustered because of The8 suddenly asking me.

"Hyung, I think there's something wrong!" Vernon whisphered to S. Coups.

"Yeah, I think so. He kept glancing at the Yurina girl." S. Coups whisphered to Vernon. They keep whisphering but I can hear what they are talking about.

"Stop whisphering. I can hear everything what you said." I said back to them with my glare.

"Sorry!" The two of them said in unison.

"It's just your creepy. You keep taking a glance to that girl and sometimes staring." S. Coups said to me.

"What?!" I ask to them. I'm really angry to them.

"Sorry!!" The two of them said in unison and turned away from me.

"Hyung, the notebook that your holding awhile ago. Where is it?" Dino ask me.

"I don't know." I said, ignoring him.

"Are you sure? I think that notebook was important."

"No, it was not." I said annoyed.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Yeah!"

The truth is the notebook is in my hands, literally in my hands. And it's still in my hands.

But I think this belongs to her. The girl who is attending today's event, named herself as Yurina. But I'm not quite sure about her. I will give it  to her when the right time has come. Or is she really the one.

Hirate's POV

"Techi, are you okay?" Uemuu ask to me.

"I'm fine!" I smiled faintly to her.

"I think you're not. Are you sick?"

"It's nothing really."

"Okay, I will let it slip this time!"

"Okay."

Actually, I feel a little bit weird. It's something creepy. It feels like someone is watching me, at my back.

Then who could it be, Techi?

I'm scared. What if it's the same as the handshake event incident. The guy that wants to kill me or Memi.

But it's done anyway. But I'm scared. It's giving me chills in my back.

"There's something wrong. Really!!" Yukka almost shouted.

I look at her and then she give me a glare. A glare which I look away from her.

"Techi, I know there's something wrong!" Uemuu said to me.

I know. They're being thoughtful and they're always worried of me when there's something fishy.

"Tell us Techi. So we can help you." Yukka turned soft.

"Okay, it's just................"

"What?!" The two of them said in unison.

"Wait, I didn't even finished my sentence yet.!" I said to them. "It's just. I feel like someone is watching me from behind."

"Ehhhhhh~~!!" The two of them said.

"Akanen, can you look our surrounding?" Uemuu ask to Akanen.

"Okay!" Akanen said. And then  she turned to me with a quiestioning eyes like 'what's happening.' I said with my eyes that 'nevermind them.'

Then she started looking at our surrounding.

"There's nothing wrong. What's your problem anyway?" Akanen ask us.

"Techi said is someone is watching her from behind." Yukka said.

"Really? Wait, let me look again." Akanen said and looked our surroundings.

Woozi's POV

I turned my head back to the stage. Do you wanna know what happened?

It's one of her friend. She keeps looking around, I think I'm the only one who noticed it because I keep staring at Yurina.

I hope I didn't get caught.

Hirate's POV

"There is no one suspicous, but a guy right over there. His a few tables away from us, he turned his head when I saw him." Akanen said. "But he look suspicous." She added.

I was curious so I look at my back. "Where is he, Akanen?" I whisphered to Akanen.

"Well, he is 3 tables away in our back then in the right side." She whisphered back to me.

"What are you doing, the both of you?" Mona ask us.

"Nothing!" The two of us said in unison.

"Okay!" Then Mona went back to what she was doing.

Then I look at my back and then I saw him. He directly looked away from me.

'He is clearly looking suspicous.' I said in my mind.

"Hello, Techi. Why are you looking back?" Sashihara-san ask to me.

She's my very close friend in AKB48. She's at my back btw.

"Its just nothing." I said.

"Okay, just tell me if something is wrong." She said to me. She's also treat me like a little sister. But I don't want everyone to treat me like a little sister. Because I don't want to be spoiled.

"Hmmm!!" I said to her.

Then I went back to Akanen and Uemuu. Just talking with any random stuffs.

"Hirate-san, are you finished with the song?" Manager-san came up to me.

"Wait, a minute. Its in my bag." I said to her.

I took my bag under the table, then look for I was looking.

"It can't be happening. It's........"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
What do you think happened?