Chapter 10: 1st But Cutted Off

Please click the video👇👇👇👇
To watch!!!! Their performances!!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hirate's POV

"It is you!!!!" All of the Seventeen members shouted.

I was shock.

"We were very curious of you. Starting when you bump Woozi hyung!!" Mingyu said.

So from the start of the event he was the one!!!! That bumped me!! Other than being nervous at that time I saw someone familiar and he was the one also that has been staring at me a few minutes ago!!!

"Ummmm.... Can you give back the notebook to Hirate-san?" Their manager said.

"Of course! It's not ours anyway!" Seungkwan said.

"Here you go!!" Woozi bring out the notebook and give it to me.

I took it and I said, "Thank you!!"

The suddenly, "I should be going! We still have things to talk about!" The CEO of PLEDIS said.

"Sure!" Both of our managers said in unison.

"Goodbye!" He said.

"Goddbye, CEO-san!" All of us bowed to him.

After we raised our bodies, someone talked.

"We will start the competition today! All of you here will show your group performance! Right now!!! Go and change!" The CEO of SMJ said it.

"Hirate-san, let's go?" Manager-san said to me.

"Okay!!" I nodded.

"We shall be going now." My manager said to them.

"Us too. They have to change! See you later then?" Their manager said.

"Why not! Let's go, Hirate-san!"

"Hai!!"

Then we left.

Woozi's POV

After the announcement, Yurina-chan and her manager bid goodbye to us. And left.

"Waaaa!! Daebak!" Jun shouted.

Were currently at the dressing room, changing our clothes to our performance clothes.

"I told you that it was her from the start!!" Seungkwan said.

"We should have a bet!" Vernon said.

"Guys!! Stop!! Be fast because you still have to watch the other performances!!" Our Manager said to us.

"Ne!!" All of us said in unison.

After were done, we sat to our sits and we saw the other Kpop groups. They have also changed their clothes.

"Hyung! Look! Their clothes are cool! Just like a military clothes!" Hoshi said.

Then I look at her. She's really cool with that dress.

"Whoah, she look cool!" Mingyu shouted. I thought of that.

Then every head turned towards Mingyu. Even the Jpop Groups look at us. Also Yurina.

"Sorry!" Mingyu said and bowed his head because of embarressement.

"Hirate-san!! Can you come up here, for a minute!" Someone called Yurina and I look who it was, and it was the CEO of SMJ. His with the other CEO.

"Whose Hirate?"

"She's a member of Keyakizaka46."

"There are many members. Let's look