Chapter 6 : J-pop and K-pop

Woozi's POV

Today is the day that we're going to meet the J-pop Groups. All of the groups are getting ready and for me too.

The meeting will start in 10:10 in the morning with the J-pop groups.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Where are the others?!" The CEO of SMTOWN.

SEVENTEEN, NCT, EXO, RED VELVET, GFRIEND, GOT7 AND BTS. This Groups are waiting for the other groups because they still didn't come down here, in the lobby. Including me, waiting in the lobby I have nothing to do but just wait.

"We're sorry, that we're late." Twice's Sana said.

"It's okay, just don't be like that anymore." The CEO of JYP said.

The Groups that was late was Twice, Monsta X, AOA, VIXX, INFINITE, BLACKPINK and PRISTIN.

Also there are idols that only came yesterday, it was ASTRO, BOA, IKON, WINNER, TEEN TOP, WJSN, APRIL, CLC, GUGUDAN, MOMOLAND , SUNMI, IU AND MAMAMOO.

I never thought that they would be late.

"Let's go already. We should be the first one to arrive not the J-pop groups!" The CEO of JYP said.

"Okay!"

"Yes!"

"Go to you're own van! And let's get going."

"Ne!!"

"Okay!"

"Yes!!"

After 2 minutes of going to our vans, we're finally leaving the hotel and going to our destination.

"I'm excited!! Meeting new girl groups and boy groups!" Seungkwan shouted with excitement.

"Yup, and I know you will be learning new choreography of their dance." DK said to Seungkwan.

"Of course!" Seungkwan.

"Hyung, why are you bringing a notebook?" Dino said asking someone.

I turned around and he was talking about the notebook that I brought.

"Nothing, maybe I will be bored." I said to him.

"Okay." He said.

The truth is this notebook is the one that I picked in the music shop a few days ago. It was when I bumped to a girl, her name was Yurina. Am I right?

"Guys, we're already here!" Manager hyung said to us.

"Yes, I'm really excited to meet new groups!!" Seungkwan shouted.

"Yah, be quiet!!" Wonwoo shouted to Seungkwan.

"I'm sorry."

"Let's go already before Wonwoo will really blow up." S. Coups said while going out of the van.

"I agree, let's go already. Maybe the CEO's will be mad at us." Jeonghan said while following S. Coups.

"Yah, let's go!" Joshua said.

"Ne!!" The rest of the members said in unison.

When we got out, all of the groups where already here.

"So, let's go inside already?" CEO of YG.

"Yes, since we're already here and also before the other group's will come." CEO of Pledis.

While entering the building, we see many people looking at us while entering the SONY MUSIC JAPAN.

"Wah, see I told you that they're coming!" A staff squealed.