Chapter 15: Gay?!

Hey guys!!! The video above is Keyakizaka46's 6th Single Coupling Song. It's "Let's go to the Forest."

I cried of this video because there is a part of the video that has papers and that papers has rude comments, like that.

Please watch it!!!

And also I made a error of counting Woozi's age. He will be 23 this year but his still 22 years old.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hirate's POV

"Yeah, that's totally fine with me." He said. And we started eating.

"Okay. Let's start with you!" He said.

"Wait, I think we need a transilator." I said.

"The staff?" He ask. "No, just a app will do." I get my phone from my backpack and turned on the app.

"Okay, I will start now." I said. And then I start,

"I am Hirate Yurina. Nickname: Hiratechi/Techi/Techiko. 19 years old. Born in Aichi Prefecture. Birthdate: June 25, 1998. Blood Type: O. I love basketball, I started playing when I am in elementary. I am the center from the Debut single to 6th single. I can write songs and I am a skilled dancer i can do acrobatics like cartwheels. I like live octpus. That's all." I said and the app of my phone started transilating.

After the transilation, "Is that all?" He ask me.

"Yeah!" I said. "How about you?" I ask him.

"My turn already?" He ask.

"Yeah!"

"Okay, I'm Lee Jihoon. Nickname: Documentary / Stage name: Woozi. Korean Age: 22 years old / Normal Age: 21 years old. The leader of Vocal Unit. From Busan, South Korea. Blood Type: A. Birthdate: November 22, 1996. I'm the shortest member in Seventeen. I mostly make the song for us. I love to play guitar and piano. I don't like spicy foods. I don't have friends that are girls." He said and the phone started transilating of what he said.

After I heard it, I was shock.

No friends that are girls. Is he gay?

"Are you fine?" He ask me. I am in a shock state.

"Are you gay?" I ask him.

"What?!" He shouted.

"What made you think of that?!" He shouted at me.

"Because you don't have friends that are girls. That's why!" I said to him.

"That's just because..." He stop for a moment.

"Why? Because you like boys more?!" I ask him.

"No!! I don't!!" He shouted at me.

"Then hug a girl!" I dared him.

"What?!"

"You've heard it right! Hug a girl!!" I said to him.

Woozi's POV

"Then hug a girl!" She dared me.

"What?!" I shouted.

Why should I hug a girl?!

"You've heard it right! Hug a girl!!" She said to me.

I can't do this.

I don't like having skin contact with girls even boys.

When We Met (ON-HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें