Chapter 5 : About Him

Hirate's POV

It's been a long day for today since I have a lot of work to do.😐😐😐

"Guys, I bought some chestnuts!!" Saito shouted while entering the waiting room. We're currently at the waiting room for our show Keyakitte, kakenai?

It's our own variety show.

"Really? Where did you buy it?!" Suzumoto said with excitement. Let me tell you about her, she really likes chestnuts and her nickname is Kuritarou.

"I bought it at Nagano, near a bookshop." Saito replied to her question.

"Nagano, really?" Suzumoto said."Is there anyone who doesn't want to eat the chestnuts?!" She added.

"Me!! I'm fine. You can eat mine!" Yone-san said while reading a book with her eyeglasses.

"Yata!!! Thank you! Yone!!"

"You're Welcome!!"

"Techi, who was the boy yesterday?!" Yukka and Akanen ask with curiosity while coming here, in my sit.

"What boy?" I ask definitely don't know who were they talking about.

"At the music shop, yesterday." Akanen said.

"The boy you bumped!" Yukka said while emphasizing the boy and bumped.

Hmmmmm, let me think first. I don't really know what they're talking about.

"Ahh, the boy with 12 boys!" I said when I remembered yesterday's incident.

"Yup!" Akanen.

"Yes!" Yukka

"His name?" Berika ask while she joins to our conversation.

"His name is....... Woozi." I replied. "Why are you asking anyway? This is so not you to the three of you."

"Nothing, we were just curious. Right?" Akanen said while the two agreed.

"What are you talking about there?" Manaka ask while coming near us.

"It's about yesterday! Wanna know?!" Akanen said to her.

"I wanna!" Then a long conversation starts by the two of them. When there own conversation was done Manaka suddenly shouted. A shout that means she knows something.

"Ah, Woozi. His name is familiar!" Manaka said.

"What?! Is he a musician, like that?" Berika ask. Really? A musician. Wait, she has a point since they we're at the music shop and they we're many of them.

"No and wait, did you said he was with 12 boys?" She ask. "Yup" "Yeah"

"I think they'r-" 

"Everyone, it's time to go to the set!" One of the staff shouted to tell us.

Why does it have to be cut when the climax is going to be revealed?!!!!!

"Hai!!!( Yes )" All of us shouted. Then we exited the waiting room.

I'm not in the mood to laugh or play prank with the members. I don't know, it's just I wanna know of what Manaka going to say.

"Techi, are you okay? You suddenly stop walking." Neru-chan said with a worried look on her face.

"I'm fine." I said. "How about let's sit together?" I added.

"Hm, okay. Let's go!!"

"Hai!!" Then we went to the studio while hopping around. She definitely make me at ease and also Yone-san.