Chapter 2 : Welcome to Japan

Woozi's POV

"Come on, wake up guys!!! It's already 6:40!"

"What?!"

All of us waked up and get ready.

35 minutes have passed we're already done.

"Guys, come inside the van!!! Faster, were almost late for our flight with the other K-pop Groups!!" Our Manager shouted.

So, there would be other groups attending this trip.

"Ne!!!" S. Coups shouted.

"That was close. You guys should wake up early next time! Understand?!" Our Manager said to us. We're at the airport already.

"Ne!" All of said in unison.

"Good. We're very sorry about this, CEO." Our Manager sad to the CEO of Pledis.

"Don't worry every boys are like that." CEO OF PLEDIS.

"So let's go already. But first do your counting!" Manager.

"Ne manager, 1!" S. Coups.

"2" Jeonghan.

"3" Joshua.

"4" Jun.

"5" Hoshi.

"6" Wonwoo.

"7" I shouted.

"8" DK.

"9" Mingyu.

"10" The8.

"11" Seungkwan.

"12" Vernon.

"13" Then Dino.

"Good, let's go already. 18 minutes before the plane left."

After the things before you go inside the airplane, ( I don't know about this things ) we're already inside the airplane looking for our sit.

"Hyung look, our senior's are also here." Seungkwan whisphered to me.

I look the people who are in the airplane. Inside the airplane was the staffs and the CEO's of other companies and also EXO, MONSTA X, BLACKPINK, INFINITE, TWICE, RED VELVET, GOT7, BTS, GFRIEND, VIXX, NCT, AOA AND PRISTIN.

"Yup, your right. We should behave a little bit properly." I whisphered back to him.

"Seungkwan hyung, Woozi hyung. Your sit is here!!!" Dino shouted. Then every heads of this plane turns to him. "Sorry." Dino said. Then the people went back to their own businesses.

"Yah, why did you shout?" Wonwoo ask Dino.

"I'm sorry. I thought Woozi hyung and Seungkwan hyung wouldn't hear me." Dino said while hanging his head down.

"It's all right. Woozi hyung and I are already at our seats. Thank you for telling us, Dino-yah." Seungkwan said encouraging Dino.

"Welcome hyung." Dino said while he smile's.

And the whole ride plane was tiring and also annoying. Because I was between Dino and Seungkwan who loves to play with me that I don't even want to.

"Ok, are all of the groups already here?" The CEO OF SMTOWN ask, to make sure that all of us are complete.

"Ne!!!" All of the group said in unison.

"Okay, how about let's eat in a traditional Japanese restaurant?!" CEO OF JYP.

"Yes, my first time!!"

"Yeheay!!!"

"It can fulfill my tummy already!"