Chapter 4 : The Meeting

Woozi's POV

We're already at the hotel, resting. It's already 4:30. For now, I've been thinking about the meeting since it looks kinda serious.

While thinking, I fall asleep.

(2 hours and 10 minutes have passed)

I woke up, blank minded. Don't know what to do.

After a few minutes, I already know what I'm going to do next. It's ...... time to get ready for the dinner and the meeting. I don't know what I'm going to wear, I should just call S.Coups hyung.

S : Hello.

W : Hyung, what are you doing?

S : Playing with Jeonghan. Why?

W: Nothing, I'm just going to ask. "What are we going to wear for the dinner and meeting?"

S : I think Manager hyung said "Formal Attire"...... Yeah, that's what he said.

W : Thanks hyung.

"Yah, what are you doing? Let's continue the game!!" Jeonghan said from the other line.

S : Arrasso, good bye Woozi-ah!

W : Bye!

Then I hang up. What's wrong with Jeonghan hyung?

I think I should have a little bath.

38 minutes have passed. Already wearing a formal attire and already had a little bath.

I look at the time and it's already 7:20. I should just play some games and wait. I was just going to get my phone in the bed when someone called in my phone. I look at the caller and it's Mingyu. I accept the call and...

M : Hyung, come out of you're room and come here, infront of Manager hyungs room!!! Faster!

He shouted. That really hurts my ear.

W : No need to shout Mingyu-ah!!! I'll be there. Bye!!

M : Sorry, bye.

Then I hang up. I should get going. I check myself in the mirror again then get out of the room. While walking in the hall of the hotel since Manager hyung is on the same floor as mine and also the whole group, I finally saw them. They are talking, laughing and joking around, is that really the group that I joined?

"Yah hyung, come here already!!" Dino said.

"Okay!!"

When I come near them, they suddenly stop and Manager hyung tell us something.

"All of you should listen of what is the meeting about. All of you have to be serious. Okay?" He said. So this is really serious.

"Ne!" All of us said.

"No funny business!"

"Ne!!"

"Okay, let's go already."

................

When we enter the room the other groups we're already there. All of them we're wearing formal clothes since it's the attire.

For a few minutes, we are now sitted at our own table. Then we eat when all of the people of this trip are already gathered.

The food was really delicious and also there is a dessert : macaron. Seungkwan and DK we're really full while me, half only. I wasn't really in the mood to make myself full and macaron isn't really my favorite.

"Hyung, let's play a game." Mingyu said to me.

"What game?" I ask.

"Hmmm, arm wrestling!"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Okay"

When we we're going to hold our hands suddenly somone talked using a microphone.

"Everyone! Can I have your attention?" The CEO of SMTOWN said.

"Yes!"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, before we start the meeting please move your chair to face forward."

All of us move our chair to face front. Then....

"Good evening to all of you!" CEO of JYP. That stopped of what we are doing.

"Good Evening!"

"Okay. About this meeting, we're not just going to have fun but we still have work to do." CEO of Pledis.

"What?!"

"Awwww.."

"Too bad. I was planning to go back to my hometown." Seems like a japanese kpop idol said that.

"But you will have some free time, it's just you will still have work."

"Okay, we understand!"

"Let me continue, this trip is just not work but we're going to compete with some Japanese Groups." CEO of SMTOWN.

"OMG!"

"That's a little bit exciting but..."

People in here started to mumble. Even the workers of every company doesn't know about this.

"Why are we competing with them?!"

"We're competing with them because we all know about OUR POPULARITY IN OTHER COUNTRY. WE ALL KNOW THAT WE ALREADY HAVE OUR POPULARITY IN OTHER COUNTRIES, HOW ABOUT JAPAN SINCE THERE ARE K-POP GROUPS GOING TO DEBUT HERE. WE, THE CEO asked those companies that has idols but not just two or three but many companies. Just like competing of the sales of albums like that. We're not going to be fighting like that, let's just see that what Japanese people likes. Understand?"

"Yes!"

"Okay!"

"I thought that we're really going to fight," DK whispered to me.

"Me too, but this is good other than fighting with each other." Seungkwan said joining our coversation.

"Yeah," I said.

"I even thought of bringing a knife with me. Hahaha!!" Hoshi said. Is he crazy? Yes Woozi, his crazy....... for a long time.

I smacked his head and " We're not having a war just a competition." I said.

"Yah, wanna bring some guns? Hahaha!!" DK said while laughing.

"Yeah, me too!" Seungkwan joined. Really?

'Why are we really competing?' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, are you okay?
I don't really know about of having a meeting. Hehehe!
Sorry about the long explenations it's just I want you to really understand about this meeting. Hehehehehehe!!
What will happen next? Insert the drumroll please!✌