II

"Boys wake up! Time to go to school!"

His mother yells from downstairs. Jimin groans, rolling onto his side he rubs his eyes. Finally deciding to get up and change.

"Finally you two got up."

His mother smiles, serving them breakfast.

Jimin adjusts his black tie and straightens his navy blue suit jacket, sitting down to eat. Reciting a quick prayer they dig in and finish up as their father grabs his cars keys, piling into the car.

"Bye boys!"

His mother waves goodbye from the porch, backing out of the driveway heading to their private Christian school. The school they went to was named "Belief of the Temple Sacred" or Bts for short, should've been named "Belief of the Sacred Temple" yet the founder was stupid enough to easily mistaken his words.

The drive was only around two miles away, looking outside the window, Jimin felt his fathers eyes on him.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing."

"Just that he can't get a girlfriend."

Jihyun smirks, causing his older brother to whip around to face him.

"You're lucky you even have a girlfriend. She's not even that pretty so jokes on you."

"Well atleast I don't act gay!"

"Woah hey, hey! You don't ever joke around about one of you being gay. Apologize Jihyun."

"You little-"

Jimin's blood began to boil.

"What!?"

"Did I stutter?"

"No...."

"Go on."

"I"m sorry for assuming that you were gay."

"That's better. Jimin?"

His father questions, waiting if he would accept his brother's apology.

"Over my dead body."

"Wow, real mature coming from the oldest."

His brother growled in anger.

"Oh you want me to accept your apology when you assumed that I was gay? I never once thought in my life that you were gay even when all those years people picked on you. Remember when they thought that you were weird since you dressed with your socks over your school pants?"

He huffed, turning to face forward. The car was now thick with silence, the humongous school coming into view. Their father drove towards the large concrete stairs that lead to the entrance, the boys grabbing their bags and heading out.

The bell rings, dismissing the two to head to their classrooms. Jimin still mad at his brother sits down at his desk in anger, his friend Jungkook takes a seat next to him.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing."

"Come on. You can tell me chimchim."

He wiggles his finger under his chin.

"My brother called me gay."

"Oh."

Jungkook pulls his hand away, looking down onto his hands.

"N-Not that there's anything wrong with it."

Jimin tries to fix the situation.

"No, I get it. Most fathers want their sons to pass on their genes and what not."

He smiles weakly. Years back in sophomore year Jungkook came out to Jimin and a few of his other friends since he trusted them. Some didn't accept it, yet Jimin accepted him full heartedly. They all kept quiet about it since Jungkook's parents didn't know anything about it.

"So anything new with.."

Jimin says, winking and wiggling his browns, referring to the younger boys crush.

"I accidentally touched his hand when I dropped my pencil. Taehyung is such a hottie."

He whispers, causing Jimin to laugh.

"Settle down now."

Their teacher quiets the class down, students hushing to see what the adult had to say.

"Students. Please turn your attention to the front of the room as we have a new student joining us."

Their teacher smiles, placing a hand onto the students shoulder. Jimin turns his attention away from his friend and to the new student.

"Please introduce yourself."

The teacher smiles, beckoning to the class. The teenager shoves his hands into his pockets sighing in annoyance.

"My name is Yoongi and that's all."

He finishes off in a rather soft raspy authoritive deep tone, girls drooling over their desks, adding a new name to their list of crushes.

"O-Oh...okay. Please take the empty seat behind Jimin. Please raise your hand Jimin so he knows where you're at."

Jimin sheepishly raises his hand into the air, Yoongi's dangerous eyes meeting his, Jimin quickly averted his gaze. He then lowers his hand as the boy walks past him leaving a trail of strong cologne, hearing the scratch of the chair against the carpet being pulled back.

"Please take out your literature book and turn to page three hundred and four."

Their teacher instructs, causing a few groans from the class, pages being turned.

"Is he even allowed to have dyed hair?"

Jungkook whispered.

"I don't think so."

Jimin replies, even though his blond hair color wasn't his natural color. Most didn't know and thought he was originally born with it. His father allowed him under one conditioned. To throw away his pink colored shirts since it was considered to be feminine.

"I can hear you."

The two stiffen up, Jimin slowly turning to face the boy sitting behind him.

"Ah....my h-hair isn't natural either so I-I think it's fine to um....have light blue hair."

"I don't give a fuck so turn around."

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief, not being able to believe that the new student cursed in gods presence. Jimin quickly prayed not wanting to associate with the evil radiating off the other.

"Pray for me church boy. Hope I don't go further into hell than I already am."

"How do you know that you're heading to hell?"

Jimin cocks his head in confusion.

"Stop talking to him."

Jungkook hissed, tugging at his jacket.

"It's not too late too repent."

"That's why i'm here in the first place. My father's trying to convert me."

"To what?"

"AHM!"

Their teacher clears his throat, causing Jimin to turn around.

"Sorry."

He mumbles as the teacher continued his lecture.

I don't know anything about religion so correct me if I fuck up.