VIII

Jimin's relationship with Yoongi became more serious even though the two weren't dating. They held hands when they were at their friends house or made out whenever they got the chance.

Then one day Yoongi decided he should get to know Jimin even better.

"Can I come over to your house today?"

Yoongi kisses the back of Jimin's hand discreetly, the two sitting next to each other in literature.

"Ahem! I'm right here, get a room you weenies."

Jungkook mumbles, upset that Taehyung left to go to his grandparents farm three days ago.

"I don't know. What if my parent's find out that you're gay?"

Jimin frowns.

They were glad that the majority of the students were at the front of the class decorating the class Christmas tree.

"I'll just act normal."

The blond thinks about all the possibilities that there could be.

"I guess. We could decorate a gingerbread house and watch a movie in my room."

Saturday finally arrived, Yoongi preparing and trying to look his best when heading to Jimin's house. He ends up just wearing a casual outfit consisting of a black long sleeved turtleneck, black ripped skinny jeans, and some black nikes. What an emo.

He carefully drives himself to his destination since it was snowing and the streets were piled with the white powder. Parking his car in the driveway he gets down and knocks on the front door of the beautiful house.

A man around his thirties answers the door who looked like a normal homely dad.

"How may I help you?"

"Hi i'm one of Jimin's friends and he invited me over."

"You must be freezing. Please, come inside."

The older man ushers him in, closing the door.

"May I ask for your name? I've never seen you around."

"Min Yoongi."

"Sounds familiar."

"My father's head of Belief of Temple Sacred."

"Oh! I've heard so much about you from your father. You can call me Mr. Park."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Park."

The two shake hands as Jimin pops his head from the kitchen.

"Yoongi hurry up and get in here."

Yoongi excuses himself and enters the kitchen to see Jimin in a pink apron while taking out sheets of gingerbread from the oven.

"I'll be in the garage if you boys need me."

Mr. Park announces, passing past the kitchen, a door opening and closing with a click.

"You look like a housewife, how cute."

Yoongi softly smiles.

"Har har har. That's so funny, the icing's in the fridge."

Yoongi walks over to the steel grey refrigerator, taking out a small bucket of white frosting. He places it onto the kitchen island, wrapping one of his arms around the others waist.

"When we have a family together you'll cook for our children."

He states in a hushed tone, causing Jimin to blush.