XXIV

They all head back to the hospital to find Hoseok awake, giving him the good news.

"So he's dead?"

"Yes Hoseok."

"Nice one Namjoon."

Hoseok painfully reaches over to fist pump the older male who doesn't recieve the gesture.

"O-Oh i'm sorry Jimin-"

"I never liked him anyways."

Hoseoks lays back down trying his best not to try and disturb his cracked rib.

"How did you even manage to crack your rib?"

Jin jokingly asks.

"Hardy har har, Jimin's dad shoved me really hard and I smacked my ribs against the nightstand."

Just breathing caused the poor boy to wheeze in pain but weeks later he was much better.

Everything just got better for the boys.

It was finally time for them to graduate.

There were parents and family crowding the nave while ballons floated around the tops of people. There were streamers and banners with words of congratulations congratulating the youth who were basically grown ups.

Outside of the church all the seniors stood outside, preparing to enter their ceremony.

"Once we graduate i'm going to move out of my parents house and smoke some weed."

Hoseok boasts, earning him a slap behind the head from his own mother.

"Everybody line up please!"

The priest orders, seniors hurriedly line up.

The doors open wide, welcoming the teens as pomp and circumstance began to play loudly. Parents and teachers applauded loudly for the young adults, watching them take their seats. Once everyone was settled down the boring speeches commenced and certainly Yoongi was tired.

"Hurry up old man! I'm trying to graduate!"

Yoongi yells, everyone burts out in laughter as the speech finally came to an end. Yoongi's father who was the founder of the school was now up at the podium, calling people up to the stage to hand them their long waited diploma.

"Min Yoongi."

Everyone applauded so loudly, especially his boyfriend Jimin.

Yoongi walked up to the stage looking handsome in his cap and gown. He takes the diploma out of his fathers hand and turns to take a selfie with the crowd, heading to the podium to give a quick speech.

"I would like to thank google and my boyfriend Park Jimin for helping me graduate. I'm finally leaving this hell hole."

He grins, earning laughter and a nasty look from his father.

"Park Jimin."

Jimin walked up to the stage, graduating with honors take his diploma he gives his speech.

"I remember when I was straight. That stuff was in the past, just know that there will be people who will support you along the way. Also fuck this school!"

Jimin whoops, students roar out in laughter, leaving adults in shock.

"That's my son!"

His mother yells, clapping loudly.

"Please contact me if you ever need a model, i'd be happy to leave bitches shook."

Jin blows a kiss to the crowd.

"Without me Jin wouldn't have graduated with honors."

Namjoon who was also graduating with honors stated, causing everyone to laugh.

"Hit me up ladies. You're missing out."

Hoseok pointed at the crowd with finger guns.

"Sorry but I had to flex."

Taehyung states whilst having a gucci belt wrapped around his forhead.

"I bought Taehyung his belt so he's basically broke. Also I would like to thank my retarded friends for sticking with me."

Jungkook says, the graduation finally coming to an end.

"I declare everyone here worthy of graduating!"

Yoongi's father declares, students throw their caps up into the air, everyone roaring in applause.

"WE GRADUATED DUMB HOES!"

Jungkook yells over the crowd, Jimin was picked up by Yoongi the two were filled with so much joy of finally leaving the boring homophobic school.

"Everything is perfect."

Jimin cups Yoongi's face, the two lean in for a kiss while the rest of the teens were still celebrating and hollering with glee.

"Let's get married."

Yoongi softly smiles, leaving Jimin in shock.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. I wanna get your sexy ass pregnant."

A/N: The end bitches. I was going to write about the boys with kids and their futures but i'm gonna let you guys imagine that.

Edit: LMAO NO I HATE IMPREG! Yoongi's line was a joke, I stay far away from that stuff. Just wanted to clear that up.