V

"Jiiiiimmmmiiiinnn."

Jungkook groans, shaking the teen who kept dazing off.

"O-Oh sorry just tired."

He fakes a yawn rubbing his eyes, taking a seat at his desk.

"Damn what happened to him?"

Jungkook mutters, causing Jimin to look up making eye contact with Yoongi who licked his lips, the blond quickly looking away.

"Why should I care?"

"Huh? Weren't you guys bestfriends just yesterday?"

"I just think we shouldn't be meddling into his personal life."

"True."

Students begin to fill in the classroom, the lesson starting right after. Jimin not being able to concentrate knowing that the guy sitting behind him kissed him at the school's nave.

"AHEM!"

The teacher clears his throat Jimin looking up at him.

"Mr. Park, would you please read the section?"

He didn't know what page they were on and his book wasn't even opened. Jungkook leans towards him about to help his friend out.

"Page two hu-"

"Mr. Jeon, I think it would be best if you didn't interfere."

The teacher states.

"Page two hundred and twenty four, paragraph three."

Yoongi butts in, gaining a glare from the teacher.

"I expect better from you Mr. Min since your father is the the upper head of this school. Why not go give him a visit?"

"I mean whatever tickles your pickle."

A few giggles and laughter come from the classroom at his remark as he collects his things and exits the room.

"Woah. His father's the head of the school?"

Jungkook awes in astonishment.

Their first period ends without Yoongi coming back to class. Jimin who was grateful slings his bag over his shoulder about to leave his class, to only be abruptly stopped.

"Jimin please come over here."

His teacher orders, Jimin looking at the digital clock on the wall only having two more minutes intill he's late to gym.

"I don't want to be late to gym sir."

"Well you wasted my time in class so I should be allowed to."

Jimin ended up being late to class after being lectured. He bursts through the gym doors heads turning towards him.

"You're late!"

His coach booms from the basketball score table.

"Won't happen again."

He mutters, power walking to the changing room which was deserted, throwing his bag onto the floor. He unbuttons his shirt, sliding it off feeling cold hands grip his waist pulling him towards them.

"Damn, you have a nice body."

He feels their hot breath on his neck, Yoongi resting his chin onto Jimin's shoulder, rubbing up behind him.

"What the heck!"

He turns around ready to punch him in the jaw yet Yoongi quickly let's go of him and dodges the blow.

"Gotta be quicker than that."

He laughs Jimin just huffs in anger sliding his gym shirt on. He unbuckles his belt as Yoongi sits on a bench in front of him licking his lips.

"Take it off now, baby."

He leans back, spreading his legs apart patting his thighs.

"I'm not a homosexual. So try somewhere else."

Jimin slides the belt out of the pant loops, wrapping it over his knuckles.

"Whip me daddy."

Yoongi runs his hand over his own chest seductively.

"Yoongi! Were in a sacred holy place and your doing sinful things in here. Don't you have any dignity?"

"The only sinful thing in here is your fine ass."

He scoffs, causing Jimin to become red in the face. He grabs his gym shorts trying to cover his lower half of his body while pulling his pants down. Yoongi quickly snatches them out of his grasp catching a glimpse of his lower half.

"How big is it? In iches specifically?"

He laughs, Jimin pulling his shirt down trying his best to cover himself.

"Give me back my shorts!"

He protests as Yoongi raises it over his head, out of the others reach. The two weren't paying attention, the back of Yoongi's legs hitting the bench causing the two to fall back. Jimin falls onto him, faces just inches away.

"Sex already? What a bad boy you are."

Yoongi smirks, Jimin feeling his neck heat up. He was on other male and to make the situation worse he was in his underwear.

"Didn't know you liked riding thighs."

Yoongi tries his best to get up feeling quite bored, his thigh accidentally rubbing up between Jimin's legs. Without realizing he caused him to jolt at the friction throwing back his head, a gasp escaping his lips.

"Fuck."

Yoongi groans at the sight in front of him. Jimin pulls out of his grasp, quickly getting up off the other, snatching his shorts off the ground. He slides them on, getting onto his knees to recite a prayer.

"Thy lord-"

"Right after I got a boner? What a turn off."

"I only fathom women and-"

"Oh? Let me join you there."

Yoongi gets down onto his knees next to Jimin, his hands in a prayer motion. The two were practically touching sides as Jimin continued his prayer.

"I fathom women not men, homosexuals are the devils work-"

"I didn't know satan made me."

Jimin ignored the boy next to him, continuing.

"Man shall not lie with Man. Man shall only lie with woman. I am faithful to you my lord, I fathom wome-"

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi whispers, leaning towards the other looking down at his lips. The two stare into each others eyes the atmosphere becoming thick with tension. (T H I C C bitch.)

"Hurry up Jimin!"

The coach bangs on the door, the two jolting in surprise.

"Coming!"

Jimin scrambles onto his feet, leaving the other behind.