IV

The day ends as Jimin stays after school for his regular priest classes since his father wants him to grow up to become one. Sitting down at one of the pews in the nave he watched as more teens began to file in.

"Jimin?"

Jimin turns to face Yoongi who was in a different outfit wearing an army colored sweater and black skinny jeans.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just smoking weed and fucking bitches."

"Yoongi! Your language."

"Whatever. Anyways what are you doing here?"

"I have classes after school since i'm becoming a priest."

He beams in pride, gaining the opposite response.

"Damn sucks major balls."

Jimin glares at the boy warning him once again to watch his language.

"Why are you here?"

"Conversion."

"To what?"

"I'm gay."

Jimin's eyes widen in disbelief.

"What? Never met a gay guy?"

"Ssssh!"

The blond hisses, telling him to keep it down.

"You think I give two shits if anyone hears?"

"What if they bully you for it? What about your parents, do they know?"

"Duh you dumbass. That's why i'm here in the first place."

"Oh."

"Not fond of gays are you?"

Jimin didn't like the thought of homosexuals but he accepted his friend because he couldn't change the fact that he liked guys. He cared so much about him.

"Not really, but I know someone who is and I accepted them for it."

"You don't have to accept me. I like dick and you can suck my dick if you hate me for it."

He adds on.

Jimin's face flushes, not being used to having someone telling him to suck their....man parts.

"F-For your information I like girls."

He flushes, glad that the two were all the way towards the back row, nobody paying attention to the two.

"Good'ol church boy staying faithful like the old in days?"

He smirks, taking a seat next to him.

"Being gay isn't that bad."

He says in a hushed tone, leaning towards Jimin who began to nervously sweat.

"I-I n-never um you know-"

"People who are in conversion classes please take the exit towards my left, you'll be immediately taken to a specific classroom depending on why you're here."

The priest announces.

"See you later good noodle."

He chuckles, getting up to take his leave, leaving the other in shock. The priest began the classes Jimin not being able to focus. The lesson passes by quickly, everyone gathering their things as Yoongi comes out of the left exit and enters the restrooms with an angry expression.

Jimin grabs his things and rushes his way towards the restrooms to see what was up. The door was locked, deciding to softly knock on it.

"Go away."

"It's me, Jimin."

He hears the door unlock, heading in he's shoved against the door, Yoongi causing a barrier around his head.

"W-What's-"

He hears the lock click shut next to his ear as Yoongi gets off of him.

"Sorry just making sure that no one gets in."

"Y-Yeah..."

"Conversion classes can suck my ass. How do they expect me to go around fucking girls when that shit's gross. I don't care if that makes me less of a man and I don't care if I can't pass my bloodline on."

Jimin looked at the furious boy not wanting to infuriate him any further.

"It's okay I-"

"Okay? Okay!? You're only saying that cause you're straight."

He prods at his chest with his index finger.

"Huh? I was just trying to calm you down!"

"Calm me down? How can I be calm when everybody calls me sinful and less of a man."

"Because you're gay! If you were just normal you wouldn't be called those things!"

Jimin bursts out, watching Yoongi's eye's darken at his words. He slams him against the wall, causing a barrier around Jimin once again.

"Oh? So i'm not normal?"

He breathes, leaning closer towards the others face.

"N-No that's n-not what I meant."

He stutters, recoiling into himself.

"Then what is it?"

He whispers, their noses almost touching.

"Being gay is a sin."

He whispers, feeling one of Yoongi's hands cup the back up his neck, lips ghosting each other. He feels his other hand touch the curve of his back pulling him against his body. Jimin's breath quickens feeling the others breath on his lips.

"Wait intill I have you on your knees sucking me off, church boy."

He closes the gap between the two, causing Jimin's eyes to widen in disbelief, attempting to push the other off only to cause Yoongi's grip to grow stronger. The kiss was slow and full of lust, his breath quickening as well as his heart beat. He feels something wet sliding over his bottom lip causing him to panic.

He finally shoves him off, slapping him hard across the face, echoing off the walls. Yoongi's hair falls over his eye's throwing back his head he wipes the blood off of his lips with the back of his sleeve.

"See you tomorrow baby boy."

His lips tug upward into a smirk, unlocking the door leaving the other alone. Once he was out of the restroom Jimin's breathing became heavy feeling his hand throb in pain. His body began to shake uncontrollably. He rushed towards the sink, rinsing his mouth out and squirted soap into his mouth desperate to wash out the taste.

He finally rinses out his mouth, looking up at himself in the mirror. His lips were red and swollen, causing him to panic since his father was coming to pick him up.

He closes his eyes trying to calm himself down making it even worse. His mind replays the scene, feeling a jolt running up his body when the two kissed, feeling angry at himself.

He exits the restroom, bids the priest goodbye and heads outside to find his father's car waiting outside for him. He looks down onto the ground, opening the car door as he got in.

"How was your day son?"

His father questions, Jimin looking out the window trying to avoid his fathers face.

"It was fine."

He felt himself sweat. They finally head home as he quickly heads upstairs, locking his door. Falling onto his knees he begins to pray, confessing his terrible sin that occured today.

"I'm not gay my lord. I only fathom women, only women, not men."