IX

Monday arrived with dread since Jimin knew what was ahead of him for the day. His father showed him a photo of Alexis who was pretty and all but Jimin didn't particular like girls.

"Good luck out there champ."

His father pats him on the back Jihyun laughing as Jimin grumbles in annoyance. The two siblings get out of the car and head their seperate ways.

"What!? You have an arranged girlfriend?"

Jungkook gasped taking pity on his friend.

"Yeah and her name's Alexis."

He groaned, laying his head onto his desk. Jungkook rubbed his back trying his best to comfort his friend in such a time of need.

Yoongi had his earphones in pretending as if he were listening to music but in reality he was eavesdropping on the two.

"What classes does she have you in?"

"I don't know. I actually don't care."

Jungkook and Jimin conversed in hushed tones not knowing that a group of girls were eyeing the two.

"Go!"

"N-No, i'm too shy. He's way out of my league I think it's better if we don't date."

"Quit being a loser and make the move."

The girls push her towards his desk almost tripping over her own two feet. The two boys look up at her in confusion in till Jimin immediately noticed who she was.

"H-Hi i'm-"

"Nice to meet you Alexis. I'm Park Jimin."

The two shake hands as she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. Yoongi silently watches the situation unfold before him.

"W-Wanna hang a-after lunch?"

She stutters, looking down at her hands nervously just wanting to disappear right then and there.

"Sure."

Jimin shrugs not thinking much about it since the two didn't really know much about each other.

"O-Okay."

She quickly turns around and walks away to her group of friends.

"She's pretty."

Jungkook nudges Jimin playfully earning a glare in return.

"Why not date her then? I would be more than gladly to give her to you."

"Just saying, anyways we both know that we don't swing that way."

Alexis had long brown straight hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, she basically looked like any other regular girl at school.

The long hours past by in boredom lunch finally approaching. Jimin sits with his group of friends as they eat and goof around, Yoongi sitting across from him as Hoseok braids his blue hair.

"J-Jimin."

Jimin feels a soft tap on his shoulder turning to see Alexis. He excuses himself from the table getting up he waves goodbye to his friends, the two dumping their trays and exiting the cafeteria. Once the future couple were no where to be seen Jin exploded.

"What!? He's cheating on Yoongi!"

He spat in anger, Namjoon trying his best calm him down. The group turns to Yoongi to see his say in the whole situation.

"We weren't even dating according to him."

He shrugged, playing around with his food.

"I call bullshit."