XIII

"Of course! Yes I would love to attend Christmas dinner with you and your family."

Jimin's mother smiles and quickly says goodbye to the other line.

"Who was that?"

Jimin and his brother enter the house with melted snow soaked through their winter clothes.

"Alexis just invited us over for Christmas dinner! Isn't that nice?"

Jimin cringed and felt sick to his stomach.

"I'll cook up the turkey for tomorrow and we can all head over to their house."

"Sounds amazing!"

Jimin's father pops out of no where, kissing his wife on the cheek. The day passes as the ebony night arrives, swallowing the once orange sky.

ChimChim: Guess who's going to Christmas dinner with Alexis?

Kookie: Who?

GucciBoi: Who?

Suga: Me?

Rapmonster: Jin is coming over to mine.❤

PinkPrince: Stoooopp you're embarrassing me.

Hobi: Shut up. I'm trying to jack off.

ChimChim: WTF!?

Suga: Same. My dick is hard for Jimin👀

Rapmonster: Mine is for Jin.

PrinceJin: GROSS.

GucciBoi: Mine is for Jungkook.

Kookie: Oh no.

Suga: Jimin let me help you bust a fat N U T.💦💦👅

ChimChim: Go away.

Kookie: Stop! I can feel the sin, you disgusting homos.

GucciBoi: I'm a disgusting homo for you bby.❤

Hobi: I think I just busted the fattest nut in my entire existence.

Jimin just left the group chat on seen and heads to sleep to prepare for tomorrow.

\\The Next morning//

Pure havoc was occuring in the Park house hold. Everyone shoving past each other to get ready for the big night, the men tying their ties properly as the only female sprayed perfume onto herself, applying the last touches to her make-up.

"Hurry up! We wouldn't want Alexis to be waiting on her boyfriend!"

His mother jokes around, wrapping the dishes in aluminum foil to keep them warm along the way. Being extra careful with the large crispy golden turkey. Night arrived as they all packed into the car and headed to their destination, Jimin's father giving him heads up on how to pull Alexi's chair out for her and proper etiquette.

"Please come in!"

Alexi's parent's greet them with warm smiles, stepping aside and helping them place their dishes onto the beautifully decorated table.

"Jihyun hurry up and get inside! You better not catch a cold!"

His mother barks from inside as Alexis makes her way downstairs elegantly dressed. Jihyun enters the house closing the door behind him as both him and the girl make eye contact.

"Mary?"

"J-Jihyun?"

She stuttered, everyone watching the scene unravel.