XXII

Taehyung finally woke from his slumber, Jungkook squeezing him into a painful hug. With his broken arm and loss of blood he was still a bit weak. Hoseok was the one who hasn't woken up, worrying the others.

"He has to be awake before the trial or who knows what'll we do without his testimony."

Jin sighs, everyone watching the sleeping teen steadily breathing.

"He took most of the blows for me. It must've been pretty bad."

Yoongi muttered, picking at his dead skin.

"Don't even think about blaming yourself."

Jimin stated whilst fixing his tie. Everyone was dressed up for the court session that was just a few hours away.

"I hope he manages to wake up."

Namjoon moves the hair out of Hoseok's serene face.

Sadly he didn't manage to wake up in time. The six boys were being driven to the court house awaiting their trial. They all had a single lawyer who was said to be the best who went by the name of Watson. News reporters were outside of the humongous white building, security making way for the boys.

"What made you murder the father?"

"Please face this way!"

"Do you have anything to say!"

"What's your alibi?"

Reporters shoved microphones around them, they all finally head into the building and sign in. Being lead into the large court room they see rows and rows of dark wood benches, family members and friends turning to watch them walk down the aisle.

"All rise, the court is now in session. Honorable Judge is now presiding."

Someone announces, everyone stands, seeing a man around his late thirties walking up to the largest podium. He ushers everyone to take a seat as he does too. The boys take a seat at a table to the left while the accuser sat on the right.

"So you group of gentlemen are the defendants and here we have the accuser. Is that right?"

The judge eyes the woman on the right.

"That is correct, your honor."

The voice rang, Jimin's eyes widening in terror.

It was his grandmother.

"It's my grandmother!"

Jimin hissed to his friends, their lawyer shushing him up.

"Then let's get this trail started."

The judge shuffles stacks of papers into neat stacks, eyeing the woman in front of him.

"You see. My son was murdered by his own son!"

She bellowed in fury, spit flying everywhere.

"Objection!"

The boys turn to see their own laywer stand in protest.

"Hmmm, proceed."

"Well Mrs. Park, is that correct? It seems to me as you have mistakened and accused falsely. Your grandson wasn't the one in possession of the murder weapon and in fact he never commited the crime."

"THAT'S A LIE!"

She boomed in anger, her face scorching hot.

"It was Kim Namjoon who as you say 'murdered' which he didn't. It was self defense-"

"Objection!"

Her lawer butts in.

"Proceed."

"Mr. Watson, how do you exactly know that it wasn't murder? You weren't there when the crime was commited, or were y-"

"Objection! You're pointing the blame onto me, false accusation."

"Overruled."

The judge adds.

"May I call Mrs. Park up to the witness stand?"

Watson eyes Jimin's mother as she sheepishly makes her way up, taking a seat at a smaller podium. Once she swore to oath of honesty they began to question.

"So Mrs. Park, let me cut this short and simple. Your husband was know to be violent, was he not?"

"Yes he-"

"No he wasn't you whore!"

Her mother in law yelled in protest.

"Silence."

The judge pounded his gavel against the small wooden plate.

"Your honor, I would like to show you some evidence my clients have collected over the past month."

Watson claims, heading over to his briefcase retrieving a yellow file. Handing it over to the Judge they silently wait for his opinion. The judge then hands it over to the jury who all gasp in shock.

"Your honor. These photo's are proof of the living hell this poor family went through. I would like to call Jihyun up to the stand."

Jimin turns to see his brother head over to the stand, taking a seat.

"So Jihyun. Your father was quite violent with the information your mother has given us. Would you like to add any further?"

"He was a monster."

"Oh? How so?"

Jimin inched closer to get a better hearing.

"Once my brother was kicked out of the house he locked us inside of a bedroom closet. We hadn't eaten in two whole days. Even before that he whipped my brother for being homosexual."

Gasps could be heard around the room, Jimin's eyes began to prickle with tears yet he quickly wipes them away.

"So he had a motive. I've noticed that your were also in those photo's. Why exactly did he attack you?"

"I was protecting my brother and he came onto me. He almost choked me to death, but thankfully my brother was there to help me."

"You heard it from here your honor."

Watson nods, as it was now the accusers turn to speak.

"My son was murder by the hands of these thugs and I want justice. He was a young caring man, he went to church every sunday like any good law abiding citizen."

She sniffles, pulling a handkerchief out of her pocket, dabbing the corners of her eyes.

"What type of monsters would murder such a good man? They break in and attack without mercy! Just look at them!"

She points to the teens who were taken by surprise.

Namjoon smirked but was pinched under the table by Jin, causing him to quickly wipe it off his face. They were all nicely dressed and they didn't even seem like murders.

"I want them all sentenced to life in prison. Especially that one."

She points at what have seemed to be Jimin but in reality she was pointing at the third oldest.

Namjoon.

"Ah yes, were you not the one that committed the tragic death of Mr. Park?"

The judge eyes down at the boy, all eyes now on him.

A/N: Omg. Bts song "Singularity" has me crying