XV

"You better not speak about what happened on Christmas. Understood?"

Jimin's father stated as Jimin nodded and left the house with his stuff in hand for the sleepover. Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket he pulls it out and enters his vehicle.

"Yeah yeah i'm coming. It's barely even eight."

Jimin groans in annoyance since Yoongi was rushing him to come over. The two hang up, the blond making his way to Yoongi's house. The house's seem to get bigger finally finding his house and parking at the empty driveway. He gets out of his car and heads to the front door of the humongous house about to knock.

The door swings open before Jimin could knock, Yoongi pulling him into the house.

"Took you long enough. We're dying our hair today so let's go."

He grabs his hand and pulls him upstairs and into the large bathroom to see two packets of hair dye on the sinks sleek counter.

"Choose one."

The blue haired boy says while grabbing the necessary items to mix the dyes. Jimin eyes the two colors reaching out to grab one his hand hovering over the silver one. Opening the package Yoongi grabs the creamy pale white package the two goofing off.

"Bet i'll look twice as handsome."

Yoongi smirks causing Jimin to playfully smack him. Finally smearing the dye into their hair they head to Yoongi's room which was the size of Jimin's kitchen. The room had pale grey walls and the furniture was a dark wood giving off a mature sophisticated feel.

"Want a ear piercing?"

Yoongi suggests whilst digging into a drawer, pulling out a needle, cotton balls, rubbing alcohol, and a small package of earrings.

"Are you sure that this isn't a salon?"

Jimin jokes, taking a seat on the large bed Yoongi placing all the items next to him.

"Where do you want it?"

Jimin decides he should just go with the flow since he was already outed by his father so he just went with it. He touches the upper part of his ear the other disinfecting the area.

"It's gonna hurt a bit so grab onto something."

Yoongi warns, Jimin grabbing onto the sheets. Without warning Yoongi presses the sharp needle into the soft skin earning a loud hiss from younger boy.

"O-Ouch it hurts."

Jimin whines as Yoongi pushes it deeper. Without thinking Jimin's hand ends up on Yoongi's thigh while squeezing it with a hard grip.

"Done."

He announces and slides a silver hoop earring into the small hole. He does this to the other ear as Jimin wanted another piercing on his earlobes.

"We got ourselves a bad boy."

Yoongi chuckles, the two head back into the bathroom to wash out the dye.

The two looked handsome.

"Wow baby. You're looking like a snack."

Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Ha ha so funny."

He sarcastically adds, pulling away from his touch the two heading into the kitchen to grab a wine and liquor bottle off the rack.

"I don't know....aren't we too young for this?"

"We're full grown adults you dumbass, just yolo for once."

The two head back upstairs to Yoongi's room except he opened the the window, climbing out of it and onto the roof.

"Come on church boy."

He reaches for Jimin's hand as he hesitantly takes it and climbs out of the window. The whole neighborhood could be seen from on top of the high roof the two sitting down, popping open the bottles.

"Sip sip holy child."

The milky white haired boy shoves the wine bottle to him, Jimin looking down at it with worry.

"Loosen up. Just give it a swing."

He pushes the bottle up to Jimin's plump lips causing him to swallow the alcoholic beverage.

"Wasn't so bad wa-"

Yoongi was interrupted by Jimin's loud coughing and wheezing causing him to burst out in laughter at the sight.

"Fuck."

Yoongi just smirked and lit a roll of some sort of brown paper.

"What's that?"

Jimin wheezed pointing at the lit roll.

"Weed."

"W-Weed!?"

"Want some?"

"No! I'm fine with alcohol but this is too much."

"Come on. It's not that bad, it makes you feel good."

"I don't care. I will never smoke that crap."

"Just a small try?"

"Come on."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Do it for daddy."

Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine and thought about it for a while.

"I....guess I could."

Yoongi passes him the blunt, Jimin shakingly presses it between his lips and takes a sharp breath feeling the hot smoke entering his lungs. It left a bad taste and smell in his mouth coughing loudly Yoongi pats him on the back taking back the blunt and taking a long drag.

Blowing perfect large rings into the cold air moments passing by as Jimin feel his eyes droop a weird wave of relief following after. Taking a large swing of the wine he leans himself against Yoongi's side, head placed onto his shoulder. The two start talking about their future together and their lives, Yoongi getting up to grab a blanket to wrap into.

"I feel high."

"Cause you are."

Yoongi states sluggishly, the two randomly feeling giddy and goofing around. They randomly start making out on the roof and head back into the room to have some more fun yet they end up passing out from the alcohol.

\\Next Morning//

"Fuckkkk."

Jimin groaned feeling his head throb in pain his vision blurry. He looks down to see Yoongi face down without a shirt and arm snaked around the his waist.

He didn't feel sore so he just rolled onto his side and ran his hands onto the muscular toned back of his lover? boyfriend? Causing him to stir turning to sluggishly face him.

"Morning baby."

He goofs earning a slap on the back from Jimin.

"Ouch."

The two hear the ringing of Jimin's phone that was left on the nightstand as he reaches over to grab the device, answering it without looking at who the caller could be.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, this is your father. Why aren't you at Namjoon's house?"

They stay silent as Namjoon could be heard arguing in the back.

"Mr. Park. He went to the corner store to buy some snacks for us."

"Namjoon mind your own business."

Namjoon's mother insisted.

"Get your ass home now."

With that being said he hung up on his son.