XIX

"Jimin's dad is filling up his tank. I'm going in."

Jungkook says through his phone, exiting the car he runs over to the vehicle. Crouching down he begins to slash the tires.

"Don't stay over there too long. Hurry up he's coming!"

Namjoon says through the phone, Jungkook stumbles to get up.

"HEY!"

They hear the man yell as Jungkook ran into the black car, speeding off.

"Taehyung are you done picking the locks?"

"No. These are gonna take a little while longer, he used triple the locks any normal household would need. Just make sure he doesn't come home."

"Jimin calm down. Just wait a little while."

Yoongi tries to comfort Jimin best of his abilities.

"How am I suppost to calm down!? We've knocked on the door billions of times and no one fucking answered!"

He huffed in frustration, tears running down his face.

"Taehyung is trying his best. Just please be patient with us."

Around eleven minutes later with no luck they recieved a horrifying respond.

"Fuck. Your father's here Jimin, he seemed to have gotten a ride from someone."

Namjoon states.

"Fuck this."

Taehyung threw his lock picking utensils and unwrapped a rope from his waist. He tossed it over the balcony as the end of it hooked with the railing. Tugging and checking for sturdyness he looks around in the backyard, pocketing a decent rock.

"What are you doing?"

Hissed Yoongi, watching his friend walk over to the power box.

"What else? We have to help Jimin's family."

"Guys fall back. He's at the front porch."

Namjoon orders through Taehyung's phone which Yoongi was holding. Quickly he pops the box open.

"Too bad. Boys get ready, we're about to have some fun tonight."

He slides his pocket knife open and cuts all the wires out. Jimin's father closes the door behind himself, the power went out.

"Where's Hoseok?"

"He was positioned at the front of the house- Oh nevermind he's over here with us."

Taehyung ushers Hoseok over who rolled out of a nearby bush.

"Guys i'm serious. Abort mission."

Jin barks.

"M-M the siG-nAl J-"

Hoseok fakes the static reply and hangs up.

"Hurry up and climb. We don't have much time."

Yoongi mutters, grabbing the thick itchy rope he begins to climb, the rest right behind him.

All now on the balcony they check if the door was opened. Locked. Taehyung digs the stone out and hands it to Yoongi who throws it with all his strength. The loud shattering of glass echoed throughout the dark neighborhood.

They hurriedly head through the shattered door and into the dark bedroom of Jimin's parents bedroom.

"We should split up."

Taehyung suggests.

"What if one of us gets hurt?"

Jimin worries.

"Your pops is old. I could take him out, come on Hoseok."

They split up into small groups and begin to silently search the house.

"Who's there!?"

They hear Jimin's father call out, quietly they sneak around to check the other rooms. Nothing upstairs.

"Did they go downstairs?"

Jimin questions.

"I don't know. We should wait till your father comes up here."

"I'm armed! I won't hesitate to call the police!"

His father booms, marching down the hall and going into the garage.

"Go."

Yoongi pushes Jimin, the two heading down the stairs and hide in a nearby guestroom.

"Why is your house so big!?"

The oldest huffs in frustration.

"Big? Your house is big, not mine."

Jimin retorted.

"I'm done playing games. Your in my house now, you're playing by my rules now."

His father's voice echoes throughout the dark empty house. He slowly ascends the staircase, floorboards creaking beneath him. Both males slowly head out of their hiding spot and head down the hall past the garage.

"What if they're not here?"

Yoongi says under his breath.

"I know they're here, I can feel it."

A loud crash comes from upstairs, terrorizing the two.

"HOSEOK!"

Someone yells, more crashing coming from upstairs. Someone was clearly struggling. Yoongi without thinking ran down the hall, disappearing out of sight.

Jimin entered into a full on panic mode, hurriedly searching rooms. He was losing hope. Fast.

The last door he hopelessly placed his hand onto the doorknob, expecting it to open.

Locked.

It was locked.

"Mom!? Jihyun!?"

Jimin pounded on the door. There was no response.

He backed away, throwing his whole body against the door.

"TAEHYUNG LEAVE!"

Yoongi yelled in panic, seeing his friend helplessly leaning against the wall with a bloody nose.

"YOONGI LOOK OUT!"

Hoseok grunts, a fist collides against Yoongi's face. He began to see stars and felt the side of his face erupt in pain.

"Where is he?"

Jimin's father grabs the front of his shirt, pulling him up to face level.

"Who?"

He muttered.

"My faggot of a son. I knew he'd come, what a fucking joke. He even cared to bring your fag ass into my house."

He spat, slamming him harshly against the wall.

"I'm the last thing from being straight. I fucked your son, what do you expect?"

Yoongi chuckled under his breath, earning an agonizing blow to the gut. Taehyung slid against the wall as he passed out from the pain, looking extremely pale. Hoseok twisted his ankle while fighting it out but still managed to limpingly get up.

He swings his fist against the side of the man's face who falls back.

"Taehyung. He has a pocket knife."

Hoseok yelled out loud to Yoongi who hurriedly scrambled to Taehyung. Hoseok was drained. He just fell to the floor and awaited his painful fate.