XVI

"You fucking disgrace."

Jimin's father sneered as he caught a view of his son and Yoongi.

"You even dyed your hair and pierced your ears without my permission."

He raised his hand ready to slap Jimin yet his wrist was grasped by the milky haired male.

"I think violence isn't necessary for this situation."

Yoongi stands between Jimin and his father, Namjoon and his parents watching from a distance speechless.

"Did you do this to him?"

Mr. Park raised a questioning brow.

"Yeah, not a big deal so stop taking things up the ass. Well you don't exactly like things going up people's ass's either way."

"Excuse me!?"

"Calm down old man."

"Jimin, come to my side this instance."

His father growled with authority his son hesitantly walking towards him.

"I think not. What are you going to do to him? Whip the sins out of him?"

"Mind your god damn business Yoongi, wouldn't want you father to know that you're not respecting your elders."

He shoots him a dirty look causing Yoongi to chuckle.

"Fuck you."

Yoongi rebelliously flips him off and spits on his shiny polished dress shoes watching a flame grow within the older man.

"You little-"

"Faggot? Didn't realize I was gay?"

"YOU! You gave my son your dirty ways!"

He lunges at him, the two falling onto the snowy ground as everyone jumped to tear them apart. Yoongi obtained a busted lip while Jimin's father had a bruised cheek and was limping from the kick to the groin.

"I'm calling 9-11!"

Jimin's father booms, Jimin pushed past Yoongi and stood next to his father.

"You disgusting homo."

He grabs his son by the back of the neck, turning to face Yoongi one last time.

"You are forbidden to even look or be near my son."

"Mr. Park I think-"

"You Kim's mind your damn business."

The two make their way towards their vehicle, Jimin being practically shoved into the passanger side pulling out of the drive way. The drive home was tense, the silver hair male breaking out into a cold sweat dreading his punishment.

\\Home//

"Into your room and don't come out or I swear i'll- JUST GO."

His father roars in fury, his son almost jumping out of his skin runs upstairs into his room making sure to lock the door.

"What's all the yelling about?"

His mother asks in confusion from downstairs.

"That little faggot Yoongi is gay and probably infected our son."

"Yoongi is a homosexual?"

"Yeah and he had the balls to punch me in the face, wait till his father hears about this. ALSO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HANG OUT WITH NAMJOON."

"Honey calm down, you'll wake the neighbor's."

"Who cares about the neighbor's? I'm taking Jimin to conversion classes."