Seven.

The Vampire BFF

People were bustling down the streets of Diagon Ally and the couple that was a witch and vampire were walking along with them

People were bustling down the streets of Diagon Ally and the couple that was a witch and vampire were walking along with them. Athena smiled with great enthusiasm as she was feeling the energy of her hometown. She grew up here, and she would hide in some of the places with some of these people. Just as she was about to talk to Damon, she turned her head to see him no where in sight. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned the other way to find him not there either. "Damon?" She asked and flipped her body as she looked over the large crowd of people.

"Damon!" She yelled and was shuffled into the crowd as she was trying to get over to him, but she lost sight of him. She then was pulled over to the Weasley shop from passing students.

She couldn't be caught with George Weasley who was one of her uncles, so she quickly tried to escape only for a gasp to be heard and she gasped seeing a red haired boy she knew was Fred and a blonde boy named Scorpius. Her eyes widened as she tried to go over to them and shaking her head.

She grabbed their arms and pulled them into a broom cupboard only to slap the shocked looks on their faces. "You guys can't say anything to your parents. Oh my gods if Draco knows he's going to kill me before my mom." She stressed and she was then pulled into a hug.

"Oh I missed you." Scorpius stayed into her neck as she gasped and smiled slightly.

She held onto her best friend as she felt tears well up in her brown eyes. She then let go and hug Fred who hugged her back.

"We missed you." He told her as she chuckled.

"I know, you have no idea what I have been through." She told them as she chuckled and pulled away from them.

Scorpius looks over her then stops over her neck with furrowed eyebrows. "Um, what's that?" He asked and the girl grabbed her neck trying to hide the scarred area.

"Scorp, it's nothing." She told him as he pulled it away and Fred looked over it.

"What the hell happened in Virginia, Athena?" He growled almost and the girl shook her head.

"You guys need to calm down. Seriously it's nothing." She told them as the boys sighed and knew that she were right.

"Is the monster who did it dead?" Fred asked and the girl chuckled nervously and pulled them out of the closet to see the vampire there waving his hand over the girl.

She winced and looked over her friends. "Not exactly." She mumbled and they had their mouths wide open as she waved back sheepishly.

"Fred, Scorpius meet Damon Salvatore. The vampire that I'm helping." She mumbled and she knew then and there, this wasn't going to turn out well.

<>•<>•<>•

Welp, here you guys go. And get ready for some drama.

< Edited >