Thrity.

Close

Sitting over a dirty couch, that Athena had now slept on, the girl stared down Katherine who was glaring back at her

Sitting over a dirty couch, that Athena had now slept on, the girl stared down Katherine who was glaring back at her. The girl rolled her eyes and placed her head on her hands as Klaus walked back over to her and smiled. "Alright ladies, I have something to give to Damon Salvatore." He stated and Athena's ears picked up and Katherine raised an eyebrow over the man. He handed Katherine a vile of some sort of blood and he smiled. "Give this to him my dear." He stated and the girl smiled as she ran off and Athena gasped.

"Why her?" She asked and Klaus smirked.

"Because she's on vervain, and she won't be bothering us as we go." He stated and that's when the girl saw men carrying a coffin out of the apartment and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Go where?" She asked, making Klaus chuckle.

"I need some new hybrids, Love. Something that is my own kind." He told her and she shook her head.

"What?" She mumbled confused.

She wasn't understanding how he could just leave all this behind, but he looked into her eyes and smiled. "I want you to come with me, so hop to it." He stated and the girl's feet started moving on their own as she gasped and tried to stop herself only for Klaus to laugh.

"Keep struggling, it will just hurt you more." He told her as she tried so desperately to stop, but he kept moving to the van and they went off. Athena in the van as she was confused.

"Why did you save him?" She asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a monster." He told her and he looked into her eyes. "I know you love him, and let's just say Stefan doesn't deserve a dead brother." He told her and she raised an eyebrow and placed her head on the window of the car.

She could feel the bumps all over the road and she started dozing off until she heard a slight hum. She could hear Klaus singing and the girl puckered her eyebrows, not knowing what to do.

She couldn't hold it in any longer, and she laughed softly as Klaus stopped and looked over the girl. "What's so funny?" He asked and the girl smirked while shaking her head.

"I don't know, maybe because the big bad wolf is singing an Ed Sheeran song." She teased and the man rolled his eyes while looking into her brown ones.

She wouldn't tell anyone this, but in this moment she understood how someone could fall for the hybrid. He was decently good looking and his personality was unflawed, until it came to the blood murdering anger.

But the story behind him all made since. His mother and father not loving him and giving what a child needed. A family.

The girl leaned in slightly and kissed his cheek. "Now, I can finally see the real you." She whispered and laid her head back down while sleeping.

But Klaus was ecstatic, because the closer he gets with Athena, the closer he gets to ultimate power.

<>•<>•<>•

So, now for the short chapters again, because I'm going to make my own little story now for the big finale!

< Edited >