Twenty Eight.

Death

Athena walked into her house, finally in months as she saw a man sitting in her house

Athena walked into her house, finally in months as she saw a man sitting in her house. She crossed her arms, not feeling any fear anymore and she saw him turn to face her with a smirk littering his face. His blue eyes captivated hers as she glared at him. "Klaus." She seethed and the man smiled over at her.

He got up and crossed the room quickly to see place his hand over her face. "My new little angel." He whispered in a British accent that flowed through her ears and she tried to push him away, only for him to chuckle and grab at her arm.

"Feisty, I like it." He grinned while the girl screamed and used her powers to throw him across the room. His body slammed against the wall while she grabbed all her anger and sadness and pressed down at his body was he was groaning in pain.

The cracking of his ribs were filling his own ears and she kept pushing down on him. "You ruined everything for me! You killed my mother! You made me give up Damon! And now you're going to kill me!" She yelled an just as she was about to kill him, she stopped.

Tears flowed down her cheeks while she dropped to her knees and she sobbed. She cried for her family, for her relationship, for her child. She heard Klaus getting up and he looked over her crying frame.

He knelt down to her and she sniffled while looking up at him. He raised and eyebrow as he smiled. "You really are powerful. More powerful than Lucinda." He told her as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You didn't kill me though?" He asked while she looked into his blue eyes.

"I know if I did, it would kill my best friends. I saw everything." She mumbled as his eyes darkened to the shade of blood and veins crawled between his eyes. He bit into his wrist and Athena's eyes widened in fear as she was about to scream for Damon, only for him to shove it into her mouth.

The blood was forced down her throat and she gagged at the metallic taste, hoping she would throw up. When he pulled away she coughed, and felt streaks of blood drip down to her chin from the corners of her mouth.

He slowly bent down towards her neck and slightly kissed it, making her tense. She closed her eyes and he pressed his fangs against her flesh, causing her to hiss and as she tried to push him away, he just pulled her closer. She hit his chest as she screamed, feeling her skin set on fire and her blood pump faster as she gasped and felt a renewed power overcome her body as she fell to the ground.

Klaus gasped and the looked over the girl's limp body as he grinned. "Perfect." He mumbled while picking up her body and taking her to the sacrificial area.