Twenty Twø.

Moon Light High

As Athena was walking into the Gilbert house hold she had a smile on her face

As Athena was walking into the Gilbert house hold she had a smile on her face. The girl saw Elena carrying a box of old items from her past history and she chuckled slightly. "I didn't expect to help you clean the house." She told them as Jenna smiled and looked up at the girl.

"Ah, Athena, thank you I could use some muscle." She teased while she handing her some boxes and she smiled.

"I'll help out with anything Jen." She told her and that's when Jenna slammed the door and showed of Elijah in all his glory.

Athena gasped when Elena shook in fear causing the box to fall. "Hey, I'm Elijah." He stated and the girl looked to Elena in fear.

Jenna took the box away from Elena. "Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." Jenna told them as Athena didn't move a muscle as he walked closer to them.

"It's a pleasure." He greeted and held out his hand to take Athena's and kissed the back of it slowly, making the girl shiver inside.

"So you know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff, or Elena, Athena, and I could help you load it into your car." Jenna said while taking the box away from Athena.

"Yeah, or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow." Elijah told the strawberry blonde and she smiled.

"Also a good plan." She smiled.

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna. And Elena, Athena I hope to see you again sometime soon." He stated and walked away causing the girl to look at each other and run upstairs.

The first instinct was Jeremy. Athena had to make sure Jeremy was okay and when she slammed her fists on the door, a hand took them away and glared at her slightly. She gasped and when the door opened Jeremy looked down at her. "Athena? You Alright?" He asked and the girl took in a deep breath.

"Yeah I'm fine. I-I just wanted to give you a hug before I left." She lied between her teeth and Jeremy smiled while leaning down and pressing his body against the girl.

She sighed into the hug, feeling his heart beat and he let go while he waved goodbye and closed the door.

Elena gasped and looked over at Elijah. "That's a wise choice." He stated.

"What do you want?" Elena asked while taking her hand into Athena's.

"I think it's time you two and I had a little chat." He told them and Athena furrowed her eyebrows while Elena sighed.