Thirteen.

Party

The girl took a sip of her alcoholic drink and looked into Niklaus' eyes

The girl took a sip of her alcoholic drink and looked into Niklaus' eyes. "Do you know a vampire by the name of Damon Salvatore?" She asked and the man nods his head and smiled.

"A Salvatore? The rippers brother?" He asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ripper?" She mumbled and he chuckled while taking his shot in one go.

"A ripper is a vampire with no remorse, sweetheart." He told her and she shook her head.

"N-no Damon's brother never acted like that." She whispered and he smirked looking over her with greed.

"My dear, then maybe you don't know the Salvatore's as well as I know them." He told her and she shook her head while getting up.

"I-it was nice meeting you, but I really need to go." She stated and got up while taking in deep breaths, feeling fear rise in her mind.

As she was about to leave, the man went in front of her with an evil smirk. "Now just wait a moment darling, I heard that you are on a bounty." He told her and she shook, only for to feel around in her pockets only to see her wand in the man's hands.

"And lookie here." He laughed and she whimpered.

"Now, that bounty I was talking to him about." He muttered as she felt her head slam against the hard wall behind her.

Her body was tossed over Niklaus' shoulder as he walked over to a separate room and a man with red haired man in a leather couch smirked as he saw the girl lifeless body.

"Here you go, do you have what I need?" He growled almost and he dropped the girl's body to the cement floor. The man sighed and got up while placing a piece of paper in his hand.

"The name of the witch you need. Go." He commanded and the girl groaned as her eyes fluttered open.

"H-help." She muttered and the man knelt down to her level as he smirked.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but no ones going to help you here." He whispered in her ear as she froze in fear. Her heart started beating out of her chest and she looked into deep brown eyes.

"No." She whispered and he smirked wickedly.

"Yes." He mumbled and hit his fist against her temple, causing her to pass out again.

He sighed and grabbed her body, pulling it up and over to his house.

He placed her body up in shackles, her arms raised to the ceiling with her toes skidding across the floor. With the small amount of blood dripping from her forehead, Damon woke up with his eyes fluttering open to see Athena's body swinging off the floor as he groaned in pain.

Stakes were shoved into his body as he tried to move. "No." He rasped out and Ron smirked over at the man.

"Ah, the vampire finally woke up." He muttered and then his eyes scanned over to Hermione who moaned and woke up.

"Now this is a party." He smirked and slapped the girl's face.

<>•<>•<>•

Guys, I know you're probably not happy for the cliff hanger. And I'm also sorry for the next couple of chapters, so get ready for some tissues.

< Edited >