12

We looked at the quiet street of midnight , I've never leaned against the bridge watching the night view , especially when it was this late .

" In order to survive , we have to be strong , but that's just another word comes out from my mouth , it's not easy to do that ." He said and smiled bitterly .

It was no better after his little speech to me , something told me he'd been through some shit .

" Just keep yourself together and you'll get through it ." He said .

" Yeah , I will ." I said randomly and held the stack of papers firmly .

Jhope looked at the watch around his wrist and realized it was getting so late .

" 3:23am , I think you have to go back now , students have school Wednesday , so get some sleep (Y/N) ." He said softly and sent me to the gate .

I nodded .

" That's right , school . Goodnight Friend ." I threw and slightly bowed at him .

" Friend ? Come on , we're buddies !" He grinned stupidly as he hit my back harshly .

It was the moment I almost forgot something pretty important to do .

I rushed back to the table and grabbed my cup of tea he poured when I first got here .

I swallowed it quick , even though it had turned cold , but still the light flavor was pleasantly and nice .

" Goodnight , sleep tight and don't let the bed bug bite !" He yelled before I locked the gate and got into my house .

I grinned like an idiot , hoped to see him tomorrow , after all , he said he'll be there every night .

Sorry for the grammar mistakes .

Crap I just posted the same chapter twice , sorry for that ...