Chapter 1

*edited*

"The food was really good, wasn't it, Violet?" My mom asked me putting down the glass she was drinking water from.

We were in my mom's best friend, Mrs. Addison's house celebrating their ten years friendship.

And I really appreciate my mom for keeping up with Mrs. Addison for such a long time. Don't take me wrong but Mrs. Addison and her daughters can be pretty weird sometimes.

"Violet? I asked you something." Mom hissed at me, snapping me out of my mental talking.

"Uh yeah, it indeed was. Thanks for having us, Mrs. Addison." I said to Mrs. Addison.

"The pleasure was mine, sweetie." Mrs. Addison said politely.

"Mom, I am tired. Can we pls go home?" Jacob said whining. Jacob was my 9 years old brother. And if there is anything you should know about him then that is, he can be really, i mean extremely annoying sometimes.

"Just wait for some more time honey then we will go home. Meanwhile why don't you two go and play with Anna and Stacey?" Mom said to me and Jacob. Anna and Stacey were the daughters of Mrs. Addison who were one year younger than Jacob. And the whole time we were there they were really quite.

We both stood up and followed Anna and Stacey to their room.

Once we reached their room, Stacey went to do something to the other end of the room and Anna guided us towards the bed.

I sat down on the bed then asked Anna,"So,what are we playing?"

No answer.

"Do you guys have video games?" Jacob asked but Anna didn't answer him as well.

I looked at Stacey but she was too busy in finding something to give us answer so I remained quite.

"What are we gonna do?" Jacob whispered to me.

"I don't know. Let's see what are they going to play." I shrugged.

Five minutes later, Stacey came with a set of barbies and placed it on the bed. Then she and Anna started playing.

"Umm....what are their names?" I asked. Again, No answer. Seriously, what the hell?

They were playing in silence while Jacob and I were watching them. But then Stacey broke the silence and asked,"Why aren't people playing?"

Me and Jacob exchanged looks. People? I bet they knew our names.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask people?" Anna said.

"Why would I? You do." Stacey said.

"You are the one who started this topic. So, you should be the one asking people." Anna reasoned.

"I am not interested."

"Neither am I." Anna said. Then they started playing again like we weren't even there.

See, this is what I was talking about. They are weird.

Sometime later, I got really bored so I decided to take some selfies. I took my phone out of my pocket and started taking selfies in different poses. Some of them came really good so I decided to post them on Instagram.

After what seemed like ages, atlast mom came and announced
"Guys, time to go home. So, get up." I sighed in relief and got up from the bed.

'Finally' I thought.

After saying goodbye to Mrs. Addison, we went to our car and started heading to home.

* * *

I was lying on my bed bored. So, I decided to check my notifications on Instagram.

I went to the Instagram app,logged into my account and checked my notifications. They were literally flooding. I was awed to see how many likes and comments I got on one pic.

Liked by chloe_winters and 465 others

View all 86 comments

violet_Sanders I got fake people showing fake love to me straight up to my face #fakelove

chloe_winters you look amazing Violet.
stephenwoods i never knew you were that cute.
outta_mymind you are beautiful.

Outta my mind. Okay, thats a interesting account name.

Then I decided to check my dms. I was checking who send me messages when I saw I had some message request.

I went to see who send me the messages and saw the first one was from outta_mymind.Usually I decline message requests but I decided to reply to whoever it was. I was curious.

outta_mymind
Hey

violet_sanders
Hello

The reply was instant.

outta_mymind
Hi

violet_Sanders
You got a cool user name there.

outta_mymind
I know

'Arrogant much' I thought but didn't sent that to the person. Instead I typed:

violet_sanders
Are you a boy or girl?

outta_mymind
Does that matter?

violet_sanders
Yes,it does.

outta_my mind
I don't think so.

violet_sanders
Okay,then bye.

outta_mymind
Alright,alright,I am telling. Don't be hyper,cutie😉. I am a boy.

violet_sanders
Whats your name?

outta_mymind
Typing.....

A/N

Guys I am going to start editing this book. And I may change some scenes or other things so while reading if you are confused then I am sorry. I will finish editing soon. And if you see *edited* in a chapter then that chapter is edited.