Chapter 8

*Edited*

I was walking down the hallway to my next class after the exam. My exam went horribly awesome. So I was quite happy.

I was in the middle of hallway when I spotted Christina, arranging her locker. She looked really happy which was a little weird. Curiosity got the best of me so I went to talk to her.

"Hey, C. Whats up?" I said to her and as soon as I called her C, I realised I had a lot of friends whose name started with C.

"Nothing. What about you? How was your exam?" She asked.

"Well, the exam was cool, I guess. How was your tutoring with Corbyn yesterday?" I asked her.

"Oh, It was nice. He was really friendly and easy to talk to. Also we went to eat ice cream after studying. So all together everything was great." She said blushing hard. Christina was blushing a lot lately.

"Thats cool. I am running late for the class. So I will see you later. Bye." I said to her then went to my class realizing one thing. Someone has a crush!

* * *

(Next day)

I was in the caferia, eating my food, headphones plugged in my ears. I was in no mood in talking with anyone, of course not when my favourite band's new song was out. I was already obsessed with the song.

I was so into the song that I didn't even notice the movements beside me. Some seconds later I started to sing along.

Don't take it personal
But personally,
I think you would be better with somebody like me
But worst of all
You don't even see.

(Song: Personal: by the Vamps)

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder so I put one headphone out of my ear then looked at the direction of interruption. And surely enough there sat Corbyn, grinning like an idiot. Sometimes, I wonder didn't it hurt smiling so big. Who knows?

"What?" I asked him.

"You know, I do see." He said.

"What do you see?" I asked confused.

"You said, you think I would be better with somebody like you but I don't even see that but I do see. If you were so infatuated with me, you just needed to say." He said clearly amused.

"Do you have hearing problems?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, why?"

"Because I was singing, idiot."

"You think, I didn't know that. You should have seen your face." He said laughing."But tbh I hardly realised that you were singing."

Do you have a death wish?." I said in a warning tone and he smirks. "Cz unless you don't want to die, don't insult my singing skill." That idiot knew how much loved singing.

"But honesty is the best policy and I was just being honest."Corbyn says shrugging and I hit him on the shoulder.

"Ow! Say no to violence woman." He says rubbing the place I hit but there was still a hint of smile on his face.

"Then you should not insult me." Corbyn makes a face at me which was ridiculous and started laughing.

"Do you know how ridiculous you are looking right now?" I say still laughing and he frowns at me for a slight moment but eventually started to lauhg himself too.

After sometime, we both sober up and I smile at him.

Then he said,"You look good when you smile,Violet." And that made my stomach do a back flip.